Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Well Water Pressure higher then 60PSI?

So I have a Pump that can produce more then the typical 60PSI @
30GPM. I'm drawing from a 5000 gallon tank.

When looking for a Pressure tank I only see ones that have a 40/60 PSI
range on them. Though the Operating Pressure is like 110PSI. What
is that all about? Can I use my Well-X Troll Pressure tank and a
higher pressure?

Thanks,
Scott-