Posted to alt.home.repair

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
retired54 wrote:
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
"olddog" wrote in message
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:40:20 GMT, "retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

And what did the crowd do. Ignore it, then boo it when it persisted.

If you haven't figured it out yet the kooks that would shout the N
word thrive on getting attention. Palin did what she should of done.
She gave the kook exactly what the kook didn't want. She gave her no
acknowledgement at all. If she would of said anything the kook would
of gotten what she set out to get, confirmation of her statement
being
heard.

I'm sorry. Ignoring something like that is wrong. That person should
have been chastised and thrown out. There's no room for that crap
anymore. I'm not a McCain fan but I have respect for him when a woman
called Barack an 'Arab' and he shook his head and told her she was
wrong.

If she heard it. I've heard from several people that said they could
barely make out what is being said. We can only hope she would denounce
that type of behavior. It won't help her get elected.

olddog
Even if she didn't hear it, which I seriously doubt, the story is all
over the internet and papers. She should have come out publicly and
announce that she didn't hear it and then condemn the person that said
it. But she hasn't which leads everyone to believe that she feels the
same way or that she approves of the slur hoping that it would help her
campaign. The diehard repubs are trying to spin it by saying the person
shouted "Redistributor".. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell
you.

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog

I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged statement
is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens? any
outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

You maybe right but it sure sounds like n##### to me.

The big obvious difference is Obama wasn't at the incident. But thanks for
taking your caps off.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
Ray wrote:
What on earth does this discussion have to do with home repair? I'm sure
there are plenty of newsgroups dedicated to political discussions.

he's obviously trolling and trying to disrupt this newsgroup like a good
Obamanista. that is what Obama told them to do. " get in their faces"

oh brother!

like you haven't thrown in your 2 cents!

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
retired54 wrote:
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
"olddog" wrote in message
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message
[...]

neither was MCCain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog

I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged statement
is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens? any
outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Talk about republican shills.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sanity wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog

I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged statement
is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens? any
outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Talk about republican shills.

replying to a democRAT shill.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
sanity wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog
I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged
statement is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens?
any outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Talk about republican shills.

replying to a democRAT shill.

First of all, I'm not a Democrat. I have always voted Independent. Secondly
I'm mature enough to spell the name of the party correctly and refer to both
parties correctly. You'll never win an argument using your slang terms tough
to you by the Republican party to use in your shilling.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

## If you're talking about Ohio, Federal law REQUIRES the Ohio Secretary of
State to inform local election officials when newly-registered voter
information does not match other approved databases (Social Security
Administration, Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles, etc.). Of course the
Secretary of State, a Democrat, refused to do so.

LAw passed by rather hefty majorities of both parties following
2000.

## We're the original elitists. Obama is a Johnny-come-lately.

The Dems have challenged numerous absentee ballots in the past because
they did not have a postmark. Did not make any difference when it was
noted that many front-line APO and FPO post offices don't postmark as a
matter of policy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

Not after Obama's discussions of a couple weeks ago. As in
redistributor of wealth. Kinda inventive if that was what was said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

Not after Obama's discussions of a couple weeks ago. As in
redistributor of wealth. Kinda inventive if that was what was said.

uh...yeah i get it. it's just weird if you think about it.

oh never mind.....i forgot...

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted At: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:07 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally
Subject: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

--------------------------

Well yes, "redistributors" would be strange had the timing been
different. Here are the words which proceeded the shout-out:

Gov Palin:
"Obama. Barack Obama has an ideological commitment to higher taxes.
The lessons I believe that we have taught our kids would start to
erode...those lessons about work ethics, hard work being rewarded and
productivity being rewarded." [Then the shout 'redistributor'.]

I believe the shout-out was in direct reference to what Palin was
talking about at the time....that our kid's work ethics would erode by
seeing their hard earned money (in the form of higher taxes to them)
being 'redistributed' to those who do not work hard and are not
productive.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Coleah" wrote in message
news:FED16338C85A4C2BB23CEC914219484A@MomsNewCompu ter...

Posted At: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:07 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

oh.. come on. this is ridicules

Posted to alt.home.repair

"olddog" wrote in message
Or just maybe it wasn't n#####. But it sure sounds like it.

If she heard it and didn't make a comment then, yes; Palin is just as
guilty for allowing it.

olddog

Most of the time the speaker never hears that stuff and they have security
to deal with it. I could not hear it.

IMO, it falls into the "who gives a damn" category. Could have been a setup
by the other side too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:

## I'm in Texas. Look up "Landslide Lyndon" (in brief, Lyndon
Johnson won his first US Senate race by 87 votes that came in five
days AFTER the election - from a dodgy county).

Don't tell me voter fraud doesn't exist. I was a poll watcher during
one election when a nurse rolled in an elderly person from a nursing
home to vote, and, of course, the nurse had to "assist" the elderly
voter. About an hour later, the same nurse rolled in another. This
went on, voter after voter until almost before the polls closed. The
last person the nurse rolled in was the same one she had rolled in
earlier that morning, but this time the nurse told the poll worker a
different name. I and another poll watcher strenuously objected so
the election clerk asked the lady in the wheel-chair her name. She
couldn't answer. She was a gomer. Nurse was a gomer-getter and using
the mentally incompetent to stuff the ballot box.

And that threw the election? Somehow, I don't think so. It compares
in no way to the numbers of voters that have been denied their legal
right to vote by illegal caging, removal from the roles for
questionable reasons, insufficient voting machines only in democratic
districts. Sure, some of those are given "provisional" ballots. But
those are rarely counted. (Still haven't been from Ohio in 2004).

In the case of Lyndon Johnson, it certainly did change the outcome.

"After most of the tallies, the governor [Coke Stevenson] held a slight
advantage. Then, six days after the election, a funny thing happened: 203
votes turned up in Box 13 from the pint-sized town of Alice, Texas. Even
funnier: 202 of those votes were for Lyndon Johnson. The Stevenson campaign
smelled a rat when it was discovered that the votes had been cast at the
last minute and in alphabetical order. Charges of election fraud ensued, and
the disputed contest went all the way to the Supreme Court, where Justice
Hugo Black upheld Johnson's 11th-hour win. He was declared the winner by 87
votes."

In the nurse story, the outcome probably didn't change, but she did vote at
least ten times. If she had 59 similarly motivated sister nurses in other
nursing homes, that's 600 fraudulent votes. Had that happened (or had there
been 60 MORE nursing homes) in 2000 in Florida, Al Gore would have been
president.

As for your other observations: I don't know what "illegal caging" is.
Removal for "questionable reasons" is never done. Removal from the rolls has
to be under color of law - election officials have no discretion in the
matter. "Insufficient voting machines" is, however, a matter of discretion.
Where Republicans are in contol of resource allocation, they often minimize
machines (and workers) in Democratic areas. Don't like it? Change the law to
remove the discretion. Remember, Republicans usually follow the law and use
it, where possible, to their advantage. Democrats often flaunt the law when
doing so is a plus.

Counting provisional ballots? Why bother if counting them won't change the
outcome? If candidate "A" wins by 50,000 normal votes, and there are 10,000
provisional ballots...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 1:20*pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
Frank wrote :

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

My hearing must be bad.
Couldn't hear it.

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/image002.gif

Heh. like the claimed "kill him" shouts at a Obama rally that no Secret
Service agent could hear,and no credible witnesses came forward?

if ONE bad apple shoots their mouth off,all must be associated with the
idiot?

If only it was ONE bad apple! The not-so-hidden racism of some of
the electorate is there, big-time, even if they don't vandalize yard
signs, hang candidates in effigy, or yell "kill him" slogans at
rallies.
Where it counts is the voters too hypocritical to tell pollsters their
real intent -- to vote against a minority.

Ah,the politics of divisiveness.

Which, historically, must be blamed on the current generation
of Republicans. They are an embarrassment to the patriotic
wing of their own party, which worked WITH the opposition in a
bipartisan manner for the good of the country -- up to about 30+
years ago. At that time, the current, power-mad crowd began its
highly-sophisticated
campign to center power in the Executive Branch and throw out the Bill
of Rights,
along with other elements of the Constitition. They have consistenly,
and often successfully, worked to reverse all the human-oriented
achievements
of the post-war, administrations.

Let's hope the process can be halted, and - one hopes -- reversed,
before
we turn into a gigantic banana republic.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

Was it actually a slur? Was there an untruth spoken?

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Was Palin actually able to HEAR the slur?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 1:21*pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman-
:

In article ,
*"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

*Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. *The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

Obama himself has played the "race card" several times.
It seems to be a major part of his platform.

No it doesn't. Perception is in the eye of the, uh, perceiver.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 6:52*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*"retired54" wrote:

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

* *Not after Obama's discussions of a couple weeks ago. As in
redistributor of wealth. *Kinda inventive if that was what was said.

No, not what was said.

The McCain/Palin campaign is very clumsy in their misquoting.
They really could be more sophisticated in how they take out
of context and twist statements of the opposition. The press
promptly sets the record straight, but True Rep Believers do not
read the press, or, indeed, read much of anything that might
cause them to think. They represent the extreme wing of the
Reps. which make the more patriotic wing cringe with
embarrassment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted At: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:30 AM

"retired54" wrote:

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

Not after Obama's discussions of a couple weeks ago. As in
redistributor of wealth. Kinda inventive if that was what was said.

No, not what was said.

The McCain/Palin campaign is very clumsy in their misquoting.
They really could be more sophisticated in how they take out
of context and twist statements of the opposition. The press
promptly sets the record straight, but True Rep Believers do not
read the press, or, indeed, read much of anything that might
cause them to think. They represent the extreme wing of the
Reps. which make the more patriotic wing cringe with
embarrassment.
-------------------------------------
What do YOU call someone who 'spreads the wealth around'?
A Socialist 'redistributor' of other peoples money is Obama's very own
self-tag regarding his intentions.

Any small business owner who has struggled to compete with big business
is not 'wealthy'. Most are hanging on as it is. Smacking them with
additional taxes will burden them and cause them to cut down on the
number of personnel....how is that 'good for everyone'? What will the
government do with the additional taxes???....pay for more unemployment
benefits?

What ever happened to working for what you get.....not waiting for the
government to toss you a bone (economy stimulus check) once a year? Our
ancestors must be rolling in their graves......

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10152008...ires_a_robin_h
ood_warning_shot_133685.htm

Then, Obama explained his trickle-up theory of economics.

"My attitude is that if the economy's good for folks from the bottom up,
it's gonna be good for everybody. I think when you spread the wealth
around, it's good for everybody."

Critics said Obama let the cat out of the bag.

"It's clear that his main goal is redistribution of wealth, not growth,"
said Andy Roth with the anti-tax group Club for Growth. "He's perfectly
happy to destroy wealth as long as he can redistribute it."

Obama has been meticulous, Roth said, to conceal the "socialistic"
nature of his tax plans. "But every once in a while, he lets it slip,"
he said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sanity wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
sanity wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog
I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged
statement is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens?
any outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Talk about republican shills.

replying to a democRAT shill.

First of all, I'm not a Democrat. I have always voted Independent. Secondly
I'm mature enough to spell the name of the party correctly and refer to both
parties correctly. You'll never win an argument using your slang terms tough
to you by the Republican party to use in your shilling.

i was referring to olddog not you as the shill but i now am beginning to
wonder. i am not trying to win an arguement. i am just getting my 2
cent worth in. gotta problem with that? where did I misspell?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
"Coleah" wrote in message
news:FED16338C85A4C2BB23CEC914219484A@MomsNewCompu ter...

Posted At: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:07 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
"olddog" wrote in message
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:
[...]

you started it. think next time before sticking the hornets nest.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"olddog" wrote in message
Or just maybe it wasn't n#####. But it sure sounds like it.

If she heard it and didn't make a comment then, yes; Palin is just as
guilty for allowing it.

olddog

Most of the time the speaker never hears that stuff and they have security
to deal with it. I could not hear it.

Exactly, it is pretty difficult for the speaker to hear such stuff when
on a stage. In the case where McCain corrected the person he was in a
"town hall" setting where he was talking directly to individuals.

I was at the Palin rally where all of the fuss was made about "kill him"
with three friends and we all agreed that we may have heard someone
shout something but had no clue what that something might have been.

IMO, it falls into the "who gives a damn" category. Could have been a setup
by the other side too.

For sure, dirty fighting is always a possibility.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Artful Dodger wrote:
Ah,the politics of divisiveness.

Which, historically, must be blamed on the current generation
of Republicans. They are an embarrassment to the patriotic
wing of their own party, which worked WITH the opposition in a
bipartisan manner for the good of the country -- up to about 30+
years ago. At that time, the current, power-mad crowd began its
highly-sophisticated
campign to center power in the Executive Branch and throw out the Bill
of Rights,
along with other elements of the Constitition. They have consistenly,
and often successfully, worked to reverse all the human-oriented
achievements
of the post-war, administrations.

I'd like some examples of your assertions. To take the contrary position,
McCain voted for Clinton's nominations to the Supreme Court (Ginsberg &
Breyer) while Obama voted against those made by Bush (Roberts & Alito).
Obama even floated the possibility of a filibuster.

I'd be particularly interested in what attempts have been made to throw out
the Bill of Rights. It was the Bush administration, under Attorney General
Ashcroft, who insisted that the 2nd Amendment protects an "individual"
right. This must be seen as an expansion of the Bill of Rights, not a
restriction.

Unless you can demonstrate some unequivocal attack on the Bill of Rights
(i.e., killing or imprisioning members of a church like the Clinton
administration did with the Branch Davidians), then you might as well be
sitting on the curb banging on a trash-can lid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I'm not labeling anybody. I'm mostly curious. I want to see if some comments
this youtube video are true. I only hope you're as disgusted by this as
I am.

olddog (BTW: voted for McCain in the Primaries)

If you believe that the N word was shouted, then you must believe that
everyone in the crowd was a racist since no one booed the shouter. But
then, no one cheered the shouter either.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Was Palin actually able to HEAR the slur?

generally speaking,the "N-word" is considered a slur.
Particularly if white people use it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the claim.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0

Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy,
Republicans don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote dead
people, they don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

To many Democrats, the end justifies the means. To Republicans, in general,
no good can come from an immoral act.

Sounds like you have ditto head card #1. What the ditto heads can't seem
to grasp is that most folks don't want a socialist government as Obama
envisions. But they also don't want a system where the average guy who
invests in his and his families future be periodically cleaned out and
his wealth transferred to fat cats just by making normal "safe" investments.

You may like to believe the nonsense you spouted but humans have greed.
If there is no check and balance system the very thing that just
happened will just repeat itself at some other time.

Even the right wing champion chairman of the Fed for 18 years Greenspan
when asked what happened at the Congressional hearing could only respond
that he thought they "the fat cats" would do the right thing so he
wasn't watching.

And clearly both parties were involved especially with socialist idiots
like Barnie Frank pushing their agenda.

We don't need socialism but we do need someone watching. Remember Regans
signature phrase "trust but verify" . He used it when referencing the
Soviet Union. That same logic needs to be used for anyone in a position
to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

Frank wrote in
:

retired54 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you Republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Heh. like the claimed "kill him" shouts at a Obama rally that no Secret
Service agent could hear,and no credible witnesses came forward?

if ONE bad apple shoots their mouth off, all must be associated with the
idiot?

If those who heard it didn't orally object to it, yes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:

Sounds like you have ditto head card #1. What the ditto heads can't
seem to grasp is that most folks don't want a socialist government as
Obama
envisions. But they also don't want a system where the average guy who
invests in his and his families future be periodically cleaned out and
his wealth transferred to fat cats just by making normal "safe"
investments.

## I must not have "ditto head card#1" because I agree with your statement.

You may like to believe the nonsense you spouted but humans have
greed. If there is no check and balance system the very thing that just
happened will just repeat itself at some other time.

Oh it wasn't greed that was the cause of the recent meltdown - it was
unbridled altruism! The liberal's notion that everyone should have a home,
even if they couldn't afford it, caused them to mandate loans be made to the
undeserving.

Even the right wing champion chairman of the Fed for 18 years
Greenspan when asked what happened at the Congressional hearing could
only respond that he thought they "the fat cats" would do the right
thing so he wasn't watching.

???

We don't need socialism but we do need someone watching. Remember
Regans signature phrase "trust but verify" . He used it when
referencing the Soviet Union. That same logic needs to be used for
anyone in a position to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

You're right. There have to be rules in the marketplace ("Fair weights and
measures you shall have...") and an organization to enforce these rules (the
government).

I disagree, however, to the extent that people should, in the main, watch
out for themselves and not rely on a nanny-state to protect them from their
own foolishness or stupidity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

only time i hear the n word is from black people.maybe the guy that
said it at the rally was black.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
George wrote:
[...]

Now argument that the loans were a bad idea but you are falling back on
the "it wasn't us, they did it" idea which is the very thing many find
so distasteful. The market could never have melted down simply because
of the loans without the totally greed driven process of securitization
of sub-prime notes.

Even the right wing champion chairman of the Fed for 18 years
Greenspan when asked what happened at the Congressional hearing could
only respond that he thought they "the fat cats" would do the right
thing so he wasn't watching.

Sounds like you need to keep up on current events. Greenspan actually
said he thought the bankers/brokers would do the right thing late last
week in a Congressional hearing when asked what happened. Greenspan also
said that it couldn't have happened without the securitization of
those sub prime mortgages.

???

We don't need socialism but we do need someone watching. Remember
Regans signature phrase "trust but verify" . He used it when
referencing the Soviet Union. That same logic needs to be used for
anyone in a position to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

You're right. There have to be rules in the marketplace ("Fair weights and
measures you shall have...") and an organization to enforce these rules (the
government).

But we didn't have that. We apparently depended on those mythical people
that you described "no good can come from an immoral act."

I disagree, however, to the extent that people should, in the main, watch
out for themselves and not rely on a nanny-state to protect them from their
own foolishness or stupidity.

Who said that? We went from regulated banking after the 1932 depression
to whatever greedy people could devise. Folks who invested in
conservative investments got hosed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Sounds reasonable to me.

It would be sort of silly to shout the "N-word" at an Obama rally.

no more palin kees Woodworking 5 September 16th 08 08:06 PM
UPDATE: They didn't only pledge allegiance to Mex flag: anchor babies in TX *also* shouted "RAZA! RAZA!" in US school also [email protected] Woodworking 5 October 21st 06 12:12 PM
sega rally 2 deluxe Peter hancox Electronics Repair 0 June 22nd 06 09:09 PM