Posted to alt.home.repair
sanity sanity is offline

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
sanity wrote:
"Centrist" wrote in message
. ..
I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog
I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged
statement is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens?
any outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Talk about republican shills.

replying to a democRAT shill.

First of all, I'm not a Democrat. I have always voted Independent. Secondly
I'm mature enough to spell the name of the party correctly and refer to both
parties correctly. You'll never win an argument using your slang terms tough
to you by the Republican party to use in your shilling.