Posted to alt.home.repair
Coleah Coleah is offline

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

-----Original Message-----
From: retired54 ]
Posted At: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:07 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally
Subject: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:40:20 GMT, "retired54"

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

And what did the crowd do. Ignore it, then boo it when it

persisted.

If you haven't figured it out yet the kooks that would shout the N
word thrive on getting attention. Palin did what she should of

done.
She gave the kook exactly what the kook didn't want. She gave her

no
acknowledgement at all. If she would of said anything the kook

would
of gotten what she set out to get, confirmation of her statement

being
heard.

I'm sorry. Ignoring something like that is wrong. That person should
have been chastised and thrown out. There's no room for that crap
anymore. I'm not a McCain fan but I have respect for him when a

woman
called Barack an 'Arab' and he shook his head and told her she was
wrong.

If she heard it. I've heard from several people that said they could
barely make out what is being said. We can only hope she would

denounce
that type of behavior. It won't help her get elected.

olddog

Even if she didn't hear it, which I seriously doubt, the story is all

over
the internet and papers. She should have come out publicly and

announce
that she didn't hear it and then condemn the person that said it. But

she
hasn't which leads everyone to believe that she feels the same way or

that
she approves of the slur hoping that it would help her campaign. The
diehard repubs are trying to spin it by saying the person shouted
"Redistributor".. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog
--------------------------

Well yes, "redistributors" would be strange had the timing been
different. Here are the words which proceeded the shout-out:

Gov Palin:
"Obama. Barack Obama has an ideological commitment to higher taxes.
The lessons I believe that we have taught our kids would start to
erode...those lessons about work ethics, hard work being rewarded and
productivity being rewarded." [Then the shout 'redistributor'.]

I believe the shout-out was in direct reference to what Palin was
talking about at the time....that our kid's work ethics would erode by
seeing their hard earned money (in the form of higher taxes to them)
being 'redistributed' to those who do not work hard and are not
productive.