Posted to alt.home.repair

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

My hearing must be bad.
Couldn't hear it.

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/image002.gif
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I'm not labeling anybody. I'm mostly curious. I want to see if some comments
this youtube video are true. I only hope you're as disgusted by this as
I am.

olddog (BTW: voted for McCain in the Primaries)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman
called Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she said.
That's honorable. But for Palin to ignore what was being yelled during her
speech was an outright shame. She should have admonished those people unless
she believes the same. This is 2008 and there is no room for crap like that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

How many of you republicans out there want to *be* associated with this?

damn-it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the claim.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0

Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy,
Republicans don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote dead
people, they don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

To many Democrats, the end justifies the means. To Republicans, in general,
no good can come from an immoral act.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the claim.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a
Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0

Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy,
Republicans don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote dead
people, they don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

To many Democrats, the end justifies the means. To Republicans, in
general, no good can come from an immoral act.

could be...it sounds like n### to me.

strange think to shout..... redistributer?

I don't want to clump anyone. If you took it that way it's a mistake on my
part.

I'm asking a question.....you know like that FL reporter you like so much.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

. ..

"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman called
Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she said. That's
honorable.

That was the only rreal display of honor I've seen in his campaign. Otherwise,
it's been detestable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the claim.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0

Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy, Republicans
don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote dead people, they
don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

No. Republicans Remove millions of voters from the rolls, mostly the new
registries, for very dubious reasons, such as slight differences from databases
unrelated to voting. Election fraud is a real problem. Voter fraud is a made up
problem used to justify election fraud. Everyone knows canaries don't really
vote, even if they could actually get registered. Republicans don't want more
people to vote. Why would that be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw

Posted to alt.home.repair

"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Probably about the same amount as the democrats who would want to be
associated with a life sized Sarah Palin figure hanging by a noose in LA
right now. Despicable people come in all parties, and even Jesse Jackson
said some crude things about Obama, is he a republican now? Get a grip, and
realize that *individual* people and actions speak for themselves and not
for the party.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

No. Republicans Remove millions of voters from the rolls, mostly the new
registries, for very dubious reasons, such as slight differences from
databases
unrelated to voting.

Yeah like people not actually living where they are supposed to or
other actual violations of the law, or dead, or you name it. Can't
actually enforce laws can we now?
That would put the Dems at a disadvantage because they couldn't
sign up 5K voters in Cleveland with City Hall as official residence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If you're that easily disgusted all I can say is get a life. Sheesh.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:48:36 GMT, "retired54" wrote:

I only hope you're as disgusted by this as
I am.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" wrote in message
"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Probably about the same amount as the democrats who would want to be
associated with a life sized Sarah Palin figure hanging by a noose in LA
right now. Despicable people come in all parties, and even Jesse Jackson
said some crude things about Obama, is he a republican now? Get a grip,
and realize that *individual* people and actions speak for themselves and
not for the party.

Cheri

True but you're reading more into the question than I intended. You're not
the only one though.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:40:20 GMT, "retired54" wrote:

You have a lot of nerve posting politics on alt.home.repair.
This is not a political newsgroup.
Apparently you are too stupid to understand this.......

PLONK

Ctrl-[D] is your friend!

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"retired54" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message
"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Probably about the same amount as the democrats who would want to be
associated with a life sized Sarah Palin figure hanging by a noose in LA
right now. Despicable people come in all parties, and even Jesse Jackson
said some crude things about Obama, is he a republican now? Get a grip,
and realize that *individual* people and actions speak for themselves and
not for the party.

Cheri

True but you're reading more into the question than I intended. You're not
the only one though.

olddog

OK, sorry then. There are times, even when I have voted for a candidate,
that I don't want to be associated with them either, so to answer your
question. I wouldn't want to be associated with the name calling, hanging in
effigy, or any of those things....and I wouldn't be.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

IS THAT AGAINST THE LAW?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the
claim. http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a
Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0
Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy,
Republicans don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote
dead people, they don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

No. Republicans Remove millions of voters from the rolls, mostly the
new registries, for very dubious reasons, such as slight differences
from databases unrelated to voting. Election fraud is a real problem.

## If you're talking about Ohio, Federal law REQUIRES the Ohio Secretary of
State to inform local election officials when newly-registered voter
information does not match other approved databases (Social Security
Administration, Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles, etc.). Of course the
Secretary of State, a Democrat, refused to do so.

Several states prohibit felons from voting. Many election officials make no
effort to purge the roles of these - and other - ineligible voters. I saw a
Democrat in Florida who told the crowd: "When I die, I want to buried in
Chicago - so I can continue to be active in Democratic politics."

Voter fraud is a made up problem used to justify election fraud.

## I'm in Texas. Look up "Landslide Lyndon" (in brief, Lyndon Johnson won
his first US Senate race by 87 votes that came in five days AFTER the
election - from a dodgy county).

Don't tell me voter fraud doesn't exist. I was a poll watcher during one
election when a nurse rolled in an elderly person from a nursing home to
vote, and, of course, the nurse had to "assist" the elderly voter. About an
hour later, the same nurse rolled in another. This went on, voter after
voter until almost before the polls closed. The last person the nurse rolled
in was the same one she had rolled in earlier that morning, but this time
the nurse told the poll worker a different name. I and another poll watcher
strenuously objected so the election clerk asked the lady in the wheel-chair
her name. She couldn't answer. She was a gomer. Nurse was a gomer-getter and
using the mentally incompetent to stuff the ballot box.

Everyone knows canaries don't really vote, even if they could
actually get registered.

## Ah, but how do you KNOW a fraudulently registered canary DIDN'T vote?
Judging from some people that have been elected...

Republicans don't want more people to vote.

## We're the original elitists. Obama is a Johnny-come-lately.

Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. *The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman
called Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she said.
That's honorable. But for Palin to ignore what was being yelled during her
speech was an outright shame. She should have admonished those people unless
she believes the same. This is 2008 and there is no room for crap like that.

It's getting ugly; I actually saw a defaced Obama yard sign on my way
to work this AM (and I know that it was vandalism; it's been up in the
same yard for weeks with no spray paint on it.) What do you want to
bet that it actually makes the evening news. Some people have no
class.

For the record, I'd say the same if it were a McCain sign that was
painted over.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2008 7:06 AM sanity spake thus:

"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman
called Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she said.
That's honorable.

Only honorable for correcting the most egregious aspect of her bigotry;
not honorable at all for implicitly endorsing the suspicion attached to
anyone who might be Arab (or, more likely, Arab-American).

The correct response would have been something like "No, he's not an
Arab; but even if he were, so what? That's nothing to be ashamed of".

- Paulo Freire

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

There was a big crowd present when Kennedy was shot. Does that make the
entire crowd
guilty? Why don't you take your moronic post down and bother someone else?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in
:

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

My hearing must be bad.
Couldn't hear it.

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/image002.gif

Heh. like the claimed "kill him" shouts at a Obama rally that no Secret
Service agent could hear,and no credible witnesses came forward?

if ONE bad apple shoots their mouth off,all must be associated with the
idiot?

Ah,the politics of divisiveness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman-
:

In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how unfair
it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has supported
(and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev and the
ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

Obama himself has played the "race card" several times.
It seems to be a major part of his platform.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

"sanity" wrote in
:

,
"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how
unfair it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has
supported (and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev
and the ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman
called Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she
said. That's honorable. But for Palin to ignore what was being yelled
during her speech was an outright shame. She should have admonished
those people unless she believes the same. This is 2008 and there is
no room for crap like that.

Was Palin actually able to HEAR the slur?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" wrote in
:

"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Probably about the same amount as the democrats who would want to be
associated with a life sized Sarah Palin figure hanging by a noose in
LA right now. Despicable people come in all parties, and even Jesse
Jackson said some crude things about Obama, is he a republican now?
Get a grip, and realize that *individual* people and actions speak for
themselves and not for the party.

Cheri

the DemocRATs are SO nasty,they implied Palin's son Trig was not hers.
Among other nasties.

THEY are the ones who want to shut down talk radio with the "Fairness
Doctrine",who attack people with pies(all conservatives) and try to drown
out conservative speakers so they cannot voice their opinions,at fora they
were invited to.
Homos are very vicious if you express opinions they don't agree with.No
free speech with them;anything except their position is "hate speech".

The DemocRATic Party is the "Party of Hate".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:40:20 GMT, "retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

And what did the crowd do. Ignore it, then boo it when it persisted.

If you haven't figured it out yet the kooks that would shout the N
word thrive on getting attention. Palin did what she should of done.
She gave the kook exactly what the kook didn't want. She gave her no
acknowledgement at all. If she would of said anything the kook would
of gotten what she set out to get, confirmation of her statement being
heard.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:40:20 GMT, "retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

And what did the crowd do. Ignore it, then boo it when it persisted.

If you haven't figured it out yet the kooks that would shout the N
word thrive on getting attention. Palin did what she should of done.
She gave the kook exactly what the kook didn't want. She gave her no
acknowledgement at all. If she would of said anything the kook would
of gotten what she set out to get, confirmation of her statement being
heard.

I'm sorry. Ignoring something like that is wrong. That person should have
been chastised and thrown out. There's no room for that crap anymore. I'm
not a McCain fan but I have respect for him when a woman called Barack an
'Arab' and he shook his head and told her she was wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Racism, hate and bigotry are alive and well in the USA, so sad.
Kamakure
"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:
[...]

And that threw the election? Somehow, I don't think so. It compares in no way to
the numbers of voters that have been denied their legal right to vote by illegal
caging, removal from the roles for questionable reasons, insufficient voting
machines only in democratic districts. Sure, some of those are given
"provisional" ballots. But those are rarely counted. (Still haven't been from
Ohio in 2004).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Seamus J. Wilson" wrote in message
Racism, hate and bigotry are alive and well in the USA, so sad.
Kamakure

Demoralizing. Embarrassing. Felt like someone punched me in the chest.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

If she heard it. I've heard from several people that said they could barely
make out what is being said. We can only hope she would denounce that type
of behavior. It won't help her get elected.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Frank wrote in
:

retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

My hearing must be bad.
Couldn't hear it.

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/image002.gif

Heh. like the claimed "kill him" shouts at a Obama rally that no Secret
Service agent could hear,and no credible witnesses came forward?

if ONE bad apple shoots their mouth off,all must be associated with the
idiot?

Ah,the politics of divisiveness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
at
kua.net

Or just maybe it wasn't n#####. But it sure sounds like it.

If she heard it and didn't make a comment then, yes; Palin is just as guilty
for allowing it.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"olddog" wrote in message

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

Even if she didn't hear it, which I seriously doubt, the story is all over
the internet and papers. She should have come out publicly and announce that
she didn't hear it and then condemn the person that said it. But she hasn't
which leads everyone to believe that she feels the same way or that she
approves of the slur hoping that it would help her campaign. The diehard
repubs are trying to spin it by saying the person shouted "Redistributor"..
If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

"olddog" wrote in message

"sanity" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

I think redistributor is a strange word to shout at a rally.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
"olddog" wrote in message
"sanity" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message
[...]

I think your feigned outrage at something that may or may not have been
said and whether somebody else may or may not have heard alleged
statement is trolling. but that's just me.
What about Obama supporters using chemical weapons on fellow citizens?
any outrage for that? something that actually did happen.

http://www.galaxgazette.com/cgi-bin/...5007.Lead+News

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray Ray is offline

What on earth does this discussion have to do with home repair? I'm sure
there are plenty of newsgroups dedicated to political discussions.

"retired54" wrote in message
news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ray" wrote in message
What on earth does this discussion have to do with home repair? I'm sure
there are plenty of newsgroups dedicated to political discussions.

Use Crtl-[D] or just ignore it. The election will be over in a week!

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ray wrote:
What on earth does this discussion have to do with home repair? I'm sure
there are plenty of newsgroups dedicated to political discussions.

he's obviously trolling and trying to disrupt this newsgroup like a good
Obamanista. that is what Obama told them to do. " get in their faces"

no more palin kees Woodworking 5 September 16th 08 08:06 PM
UPDATE: They didn't only pledge allegiance to Mex flag: anchor babies in TX *also* shouted "RAZA! RAZA!" in US school also [email protected] Woodworking 5 October 21st 06 12:12 PM
sega rally 2 deluxe Peter hancox Electronics Repair 0 June 22nd 06 09:09 PM