Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"olddog" wrote in message
Or just maybe it wasn't n#####. But it sure sounds like it.

If she heard it and didn't make a comment then, yes; Palin is just as
guilty for allowing it.

olddog

Most of the time the speaker never hears that stuff and they have security
to deal with it. I could not hear it.

Exactly, it is pretty difficult for the speaker to hear such stuff when
on a stage. In the case where McCain corrected the person he was in a
"town hall" setting where he was talking directly to individuals.

I was at the Palin rally where all of the fuss was made about "kill him"
with three friends and we all agreed that we may have heard someone
shout something but had no clue what that something might have been.

IMO, it falls into the "who gives a damn" category. Could have been a setup
by the other side too.

For sure, dirty fighting is always a possibility.