Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOT MOP? urgent

Hi, I'm adding a shower and was goint to use the rolled rubber they sell at
home depot, but someone mention I need a HOT MOP to seal the shower
otherwise it would leak.

I called a plumber and he said he never used the hot mop, only the rubber.

Do I need or not the HOT MOP and if I do, how much does it cost to get
someone to pour it.

I'm in orange county, CA.

Thanks,

Ruben

urgent- need help [email protected] Home Repair 13 June 8th 07 10:48 PM
Urgent ...need help [email protected] Home Ownership 1 June 7th 07 06:54 PM
urgent pls help [email protected] Home Ownership 8 July 26th 05 01:38 AM
URGENT....PLEASE R S Woodturning 0 June 26th 04 09:34 PM
URGENT>>PLEASE!! R S Electronics Repair 0 June 24th 04 06:51 PM