Posted to alt.home.repair
RubenD[_2_] RubenD[_2_] is offline

Default HOT MOP? urgent

Actually I did, can you tell how much do you aproximately charge for that?

Also, you wouldn't reccomend the rubber roll at all?

Just trying to get a professional opinion.

Thanks,

Ruben

wrote in message
On Jul 27, 1:56 pm, ransley wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:06 am, "RubenD" wrote:

Hi, I'm adding a shower and was goint to use the rolled rubber they sell

at
home depot, but someone mention I need a HOT MOP to seal the shower
otherwise it would leak.

I called a plumber and he said he never used the hot mop, only the

rubber.

Do I need or not the HOT MOP and if I do, how much does it cost to get
someone to pour it.

I'm in orange county, CA.

Thanks,

Ruben

Hot mop is very popular in California. It is a time tested and proven
method. When installed correctly you can easily get 50 years of life
out of your shower. You can check out my website for further info on
its process. http://www.ojedashowerpans.com