Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "best" home warranty company?

I know THAT is a loaded question...my mortgage lender( countrywide) just
sent us an offer for a home warranty , $ 24 /month or 37/month to include
heat/ac unit and it just got me thinking ...do any of these companies have a
better reputation than others? Are there any I should just plain stay away
from?
( we are considering another home for the in-laws wherein a warranty will be
part of the deal).
Thanks!