Posted to alt.home.repair
jb jb is offline

Default Poulan Chainsaw fuel line

can someone provide me with a diagram of the poulan fuel lines. I have a
chainsaw that has the lines stripped out and I need to rebuild it.
Or maybe a description of the routing. Anything will help. thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:20:14 -0400, JB wrote:

can someone provide me with a diagram of the poulan fuel lines. I have a
chainsaw that has the lines stripped out and I need to rebuild it.
Or maybe a description of the routing. Anything will help. thanks

Should only be one fuel line and one breather.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

http://www.poulanpro.com/poulanpro/m...archPrepare.do