DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Poulan Chainsaw fuel line (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/254792-poulan-chainsaw-fuel-line.html)

jb July 5th 08 07:20 PM

Poulan Chainsaw fuel line

can someone provide me with a diagram of the poulan fuel lines. I have a
chainsaw that has the lines stripped out and I need to rebuild it.
Or maybe a description of the routing. Anything will help. thanks

The Priory of AUK July 5th 08 07:55 PM

Poulan Chainsaw fuel line

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:20:14 -0400, JB wrote:

can someone provide me with a diagram of the poulan fuel lines. I have a
chainsaw that has the lines stripped out and I need to rebuild it.
Or maybe a description of the routing. Anything will help. thanks

Should only be one fuel line and one breather.

dpb July 5th 08 08:34 PM

Poulan Chainsaw fuel line

http://www.poulanpro.com/poulanpro/m...archPrepare.do