Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run A Car On Water

Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
fuel costs!
Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop
wasting money on gas?
This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150)
and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100%
reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You
can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your
car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not
tested on hybrids)
Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce
cleaner emissions.
Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up
to $600 and up!
Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special
water additives!
We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials
are affordable.
Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from
your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen
+ 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly
and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O!
HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the
stability of water.

Can Water Really Power a Car?

The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
emissions quality, and save you money.
For More Details Please Click Here

http://fyad.org/ulvk
Posted to alt.home.repair

"RUN A CAR ON WATER" wrote in message
Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
fuel costs!

....40%? HELL... you'll save 100%, since you car will no longer run!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 3:54*am, RUN A CAR ON WATER
wrote:
[...]

Back in the day -- back when men were men and John Wayne rode tall in
the saddle -- every single issue of "Popular Mechanics" magazine, and
a lot of other pulp magazines -- carried advertisements for the "100
mpg carburetor."

The details of the carburetor varied a bit but the fundamental story
was this:

-- The "inventor" was a young farm boy from Nebraska, Kansas, the
Dakotas, Iowa, whereever
-- Who, by virtue of growing up on a farm, learned from an early age
how to "tinker" with mechanical objects
-- He then joined the Navy, Air Force, Army, whatever, and was trained
as a machinist's mate, mechanic, something like that
-- Using his native-born intelligence, his experience from the farm,
and his military training, he perfected a carburetor that enabled any
car or truck to obtain 100 mpg
-- But when he tried to sell his invention to "Detroit," the evil
sonsofbitches who ran the car companies stole his idea
-- And now the only way he can help folks increase their gas mileage
is by selling this marvelous invention directly to you
-- Send $$$$$$

Now, of course, no one publishes this horse****. Instead, of the
100mpg carburetor, we have cars the run on water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

How did this one sneak past my filters? Another SCAM relying on
breaking a basic law of physics and simple logic to get your money.

I didn't see the original, since I'm blocking posts made through
googlegroups (this one happened to be posted with a gmail address, but
many are not).

[snip]
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 4:39*am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
* * How did this one sneak past my filters? *Another SCAM relying on
breaking a basic law of physics and simple logic to get your money.

"RUN A CAR ON WATER" wrote in ...

Convert Your Car

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

What bothers me is that our local HS 'science fair' team came home
with a high prize for building a car that runs on hydrogen produced
while the car is running. Only needs to be started and then produces
enough hydrogen to not only run but continue producing hydrogen.
Oddly the team leader was quoted "I am disappointed in that it doesn't
produce as much hydrogen as we expected". Didn't the judges ever hear
of 'perpetual motion'?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2008 9:05 AM Harry K spake thus:

What bothers me is that our local HS 'science fair' team came home
with a high prize for building a car that runs on hydrogen produced
while the car is running. Only needs to be started and then produces
enough hydrogen to not only run but continue producing hydrogen.
Oddly the team leader was quoted "I am disappointed in that it doesn't
produce as much hydrogen as we expected". Didn't the judges ever hear
of 'perpetual motion'?

Blame it on the current bipartisan mantra being mindlessly repeated
everywhere today, the "win-win" proposition. Everybody wins, there *is*
such a thing as a free lunch, etc.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill
Posted to alt.home.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Running a car on water may be an urban legend or something similar,
but there's enough of a "ring-of-truth" to it to make me believe there
is some credibility to the concept.

In the early 1990's, when oil prices spiked as a result of the first
Iraq war, when Saddam's retreating troops torched the oil fields in
Kuwait and southern Iraq, there was a lot of talk about US dependence
on imported oil and development of alternative fuel vehicles.

Here in Phoenix, AZ we had a radio talk show host named Preston
Westmoreland that, at that time, was on radio station KTAR (620 AM).
He had a guest on his show talking about the feasibility of hydrogen
powered cars. This guest was a professor of engineering at ASU who had
worked as a laboratory assistant to a Professor of Automotive
Engineering following WWII. During the war, the professor had been
very distressed about the petroleum rationing that had been necessary
and decided to find a way to prevent this from ever happening again.

As a result, this professor invented a way to convert water into
hydrogen and powered a regular car with it. The car had been driven
around Phoenix and attracted a lot of media attention at the time. It
had no emissions and could be driven about 300 miles on a tank of
water. The professor was "bought-off" by a consortium of auto and
petroleum companies because they didn't want people filling their cars
from their garden hose and having engines that would be so reliable
that they wouldn't have to be brought to dealers for service. The
"payoff" was that, in exchange for a "very large" sum of money, the
professor would transfer all patent rights to the "buyers", would stop
further research on the project and would not talk about his invention
with anyone from that point forward. All documents relating to his
project were destroyed, and "mysteriously" the files from the local
media companies disappeared. The inventing professor moved away to an
island home paid for with his silence money and had not been heard
from in several years.

This guest professor said there were a few remaining individuals at
ASU, like himself, that knew this professor and knew about his
"invention" but age had caught-up with most of them and several had
passed away. (Now, 14 years later, probably more have gone to that
great garage in the sky.)

I’m not sure, but I believe the person interviewed for this story was:

Charles H. Terrey, Vice President
American Hydrogen Association
322 W. Harmont Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85021-5643

One of the problems with trying to prove such theories is the
companies involved probably have no recollection of the personnel
involved, and kept few, if any, records on such a transaction, since
it was prior to computers being used for recordkeeping, or know what
happened to the documents and parts that were "paid for" with an
accounting transaction that was probably not traceable to it's real
purpose, since even at that time, the anti-trust laws existed and were
enforced. And, now with 50 years having passed, it's quite probable
that whatever they did have, has been destroyed or is stored in some
place where no one even knows where or what they might be.

I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but if you think the automotive
and petroleum companies, at that time, had any interest in producing
cars that could be filled up from a garden hose, and engines that
required almost no maintenance, I'd say you must be smoking something.
Let's face it, at that time, when gasoline cost around 30 cents a
gallon, and even less when the gas-wars were going on, and everybody
had forgotten the rationing that had been a part of life during the
war, there was little incentive to pursue environmentally friendly
automobiles, let alone ones that could be filled for free.

Lee

On 5/30/2008 9:05 AM Harry K spake thus:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 2:54*am, RUN A CAR ON WATER
wrote:
[...]

OH boy then I can run it on my Pee and old beer too
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 31, 12:30*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/30/2008 5:00 PM Lee spake thus:

Here in Phoenix, AZ we had a radio talk show host named Preston
Westmoreland that, at that time, was on radio station KTAR (620 AM).
He had a guest on his show talking about the feasibility of hydrogen
powered cars.

[...]

As a result, this professor invented a way to convert water into
hydrogen and powered a regular car with it.

Shoot, *I* know how to do that (at least the converting water into
hydrogen part): it's called hydrolysis, and uses electricity to split
water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. But you know what? It requires
*energy* to do that.

That's OK, the environmental extremists know the answer to that
problem. The electricity for hydrogen or electric cars comes out of
the wall socket. Every home has one.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 8:00*pm, Lee wrote:
[...]

On 5/30/2008 9:05 AM Harry K spake thus:- Hide quoted text -

Another mythical story to add to the 100MPG carb that was bought up by
Detroit, the guy who could turn water into gasoline, etc. Eveyone
knows cars can run on hydrogen, either through an internal combustion
engine or fuel cell. And everyone knows hydrogen can be extracted
from water. The simple science lab experiment of using an electrical
current to break water down into hydrogen and oxygen demonstrates
that. The only problem is, from very basic chemistry, we know that
it takes as much energy to break the hydrogen-oxygen bonds in water as
it does when you get it back. In other words, the energy to produce
the hydrogen, has to come from somewhere.

Face it. If anyone had any miracle breakthrough that stood science on
it's head and turned water into hydrogen via some new process, they
wouldn't sell out for peanuts from some nysterious buyers. They
could have a Bill Gates size fortune and the fame that goes with it,
by simply making it public.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

OH boy then I can run it on my Pee and old beer too- Hide quoted text -

but...but...but...isn't there a cost in there somewhere? From what I
learned ...well, the teacher tried to teach me...what you put in the
top end comes out as less on the bottom end...although it doesn't seem
that way at 3 am.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The electric car is one of the cruelest hoaxes being offered up by the
uninformed environmentalists. Sure an electrically fueled vehicle will
work. Sure you can recharge it from an outlet in your home. BUT, if
many of us were to do it the system would fail.

Oil can be seen as stored sunlight. Energy stored over billions of
years. Oil has the highest energy density of any currently available
(nonnuclear) fuel.

A few months ago using data from the DoE website I calculated the energy
content of all of the gasoline used in the US and comparing that with
the total electrical generation capability of the US found that to
replace all of our gasoline with electricity would utilize ALL of the
electric energy produce for 19 of every 24 hours each day. Exact
(accurate) data is hard to find so my estimate may be off a bit, but not
enough to alter my conclusion...for the majority of us to have electric
cars, the lights will have to be turned off.

This nation has little generation reserve. Typical generation
facilities run at 90 to 95% of "name plate capacity." Further, there is
not much reserve in our distribution system. It doesn't seem possible,
without MAJOR additions to our electrical distribution system, to
recharge electric cars in the 12 hours between 6 pm and 6am. The energy
isn't there and even if it was there is no way to distribute it.

To advocate widespread use of electric vehicles without addressing these
issues is irresponsible. But, that doesn't stop those with an agenda.

Serious attention needs to be given to wind, tidal flow, and solar.
Especially when located at the point of use so that distribution is not
a serious issue.

Boden