Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Run A Car On Water

On May 30, 4:39*am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
* * How did this one sneak past my filters? *Another SCAM relying on
breaking a basic law of physics and simple logic to get your money.

"RUN A CAR ON WATER" wrote in ...

Convert Your Car

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

What bothers me is that our local HS 'science fair' team came home
with a high prize for building a car that runs on hydrogen produced
while the car is running. Only needs to be started and then produces
enough hydrogen to not only run but continue producing hydrogen.
Oddly the team leader was quoted "I am disappointed in that it doesn't
produce as much hydrogen as we expected". Didn't the judges ever hear
of 'perpetual motion'?

Harry K