Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run A Car On Water

On May 31, 12:30*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/30/2008 5:00 PM Lee spake thus:

Here in Phoenix, AZ we had a radio talk show host named Preston
Westmoreland that, at that time, was on radio station KTAR (620 AM).
He had a guest on his show talking about the feasibility of hydrogen
powered cars.

[...]

As a result, this professor invented a way to convert water into
hydrogen and powered a regular car with it.

Shoot, *I* know how to do that (at least the converting water into
hydrogen part): it's called hydrolysis, and uses electricity to split
water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. But you know what? It requires
*energy* to do that.

That's OK, the environmental extremists know the answer to that
problem. The electricity for hydrogen or electric cars comes out of
the wall socket. Every home has one.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill