Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 42
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

The BIG N wrote:

"Old & Grumpy & Deranged" wrote:

by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony



Hmmm . . . these threads sure do bring 'em out o' the woodwork.


Hell, Maybe Tony will just share his Meth with the guy and replace his
smoking habit with a drug habit. It would be much better for the
complainant to be mugged by a druggie then to be assaulted with
the smell of tobacco smoke. ;-p
  #42   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?


"The BIG N" wrote in message
...


"Old & Grumpy & Deranged" wrote:

by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony



Hmmm . . . these threads sure do bring 'em out o' the woodwork.


R134a is used in athsma inhalers as a propellant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-134a

--




  #43   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

quit smoking and you would not have problem
refrigerant does not bother me but smoke does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't like it tough **** Charlie
tony

"Oren" wrote in message
...
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:54:35 GMT, "Old & Grumpy"
wrote:

y jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.


You are an absolute idiot. (ID-TEN ((10))-T) error)) Write it down and
look it up!

I would shoot you dead for trying this or even after the fact.

Don not follow this advice!





  #44   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,199
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 13, 11:10�pm, Don Ocean wrote:
wrote:
smoking around childern is child abuse pure and simple!!!


So is allowing asshole like you around children. Always some coksuker
trying to legislate what others can do. Straighten out the Government
first and then we can consider screwing with the citizens.


smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.

if you smoke it should only be outside away from children

soon it will be a LAW
  #45   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 14, 12:17*am, Don Ocean wrote:
Old & Grumpy wrote:
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony


Right.. Do something illegal to the persons homestead. Thats the
stupidest thing I have ever heard. Good way to get your ass shot
off in *this end of the country. Use propane instead and the survivors
can move to a Motel.
;-(





wrote in message
...
* During the last three weeks tobacco smoke has been getting into my
apartment. The doors and windows are closed. I called the landlord
(apt/condos - different landlords...), and they won't even send
someone to see how this is happening.
* I am extremely allergic to tobacco, and it causes migraines at
levels where you can barely smell it, and asthma when it is more
noticable. It is more than noticable...
* What can I do? There was no problem during the first several months
here. I guess some neighbor has moved in that smokes, and *it's
getting in through the ventilation or through doors/windows that are
not properly/completely sealed.
* Thanks for any help or advise. (The state is NC.)-


(((((((((((((Hello))))))))))))

Thank you Don...
All you need to do is follow the link and put that post right back to
him
everywhere he goes till he gets the message.

Kall it K00Ks revealed !

Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-461-9169

Maps & Directions (work)


http://tinyurl.com/yvesa3

Ante Seput
Name: Ante Seput
Location: New Jersey Palisades Park
Title: Our Government
Industry: Service Industry
Email address:
Website or Blog: Welcome to New Jersey
Quote: New Jersey State should revise Abraham Lincon Address!
"OF THE CROOKS BY THE CROOKS FOR THE CROOKS"
The State where Scale of JUSTIC works only in one direction.
The treasury department must be proud of them self.
About me: I am 69 years old and stil working full time because I can
not
aford to stop, and thanks to my State of NJ they are not making it
any
easyer.
Average Rating: (2 ratings)

Old & Grumpy View profile
More options Mar 13, 6:54 pm

Newsgroups: misc.legal, alt.home.repair, alt.smokers,
alt.hvac
From: "Old & Grumpy"
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:54:35 GMT
Local: Thurs, Mar 13 2008 6:54 pm
Subject: Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony


Maybe you better don't come back now.. Hear? Eh?
Stay over in alt.kooks for good.


Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-461-9169

Maybe we'll start by sending dump truck
loads of garbage...or manure or I know
I'll go shopping ~``` Yea !






  #46   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 22,192
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:09:57 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.


An so does the medical profession in the last four years here. Cite:
40,000 (might be the tip of the ice burg) citizens potentially exposed
to HIV, Heps A, B, and C in Nevada. 6 clinics closed, 13 clinics
still un-named. The TV is blasted by lawyers. CDC will be here a long
time in the coming months at tax payer expense.

Who cared for some of these victims, some are children?

  #47   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,199
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 14, 5:46�pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:09:57 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.


An so does the medical profession in the last four years here. Cite:
40,000 (might be the tip of the ice burg) citizens potentially exposed
to HIV, Heps A, B, and C in Nevada. �6 clinics closed, 13 clinics
still un-named. The TV is blasted by lawyers. �CDC will be here a long
time in the coming months at tax payer expense.

Who cared for some of these victims, some are children?


one wrong thats a accident............ is very different than smoking
around kids, a known intential damage to their health........

they should get criminal charges
  #48   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 22,192
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:52:26 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Mar 14, 5:46?pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:09:57 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.


An so does the medical profession in the last four years here. Cite:
40,000 (might be the tip of the ice burg) citizens potentially exposed
to HIV, Heps A, B, and C in Nevada. ?6 clinics closed, 13 clinics
still un-named. The TV is blasted by lawyers. ?CDC will be here a long
time in the coming months at tax payer expense.

Who cared for some of these victims, some are children?


one wrong thats a accident............ is very different than smoking
around kids, a known intential damage to their health........


It's not an accident, medical professionals were using needles on
multiple patients, are now being investigated for insurance
fraud...the CDC is bearing upon the real truth.

Giving a death sentence to a child is an accident? Exposing them to
this type treatment and disease is not a choice of the child.

Kids can be taught not to smoke, but they may never know the greed of
their doctors.

they should get criminal charges


  #49   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 42
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

wrote:
On Mar 13, 11:10�pm, Don Ocean wrote:
wrote:
smoking around childern is child abuse pure and simple!!!

So is allowing asshole like you around children. Always some coksuker
trying to legislate what others can do. Straighten out the Government
first and then we can consider screwing with the citizens.


smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.


many of us are over a half a century old! We made it past tuberculosis,
Polio, Leaded paint, No seat belts.. ****ty wars, a couple of Flu
epidemics that killed a bunch. Aids, We spanked unruly children and gave
them respect for others.. and a dip-**** like you pulls a Hillary
Klinton on us by stating "Its for the Children"? Go **** yourself Idiot!


if you smoke it should only be outside away from children


I don't smoke and I do fight any SOB and Government that thinks its
way is the only way. You do not legislate morality anymore then you
legislate what folks do to themselves.. It is survival of the fittest.
Actually many diseases are prevented by smoking. Millions of people are
fed by the liquor and tobacco industries.. Replace that benefit and then
its fine.. Keep in mind the heavy taxation on tobacco will lapse and be
replaced by you! Thats a couple of dollars a pack of cigarettes. That
tax pays for a lot of medical benefits to elderly and indigents in every
state. A pack a day for a year fulls in almost a $1,000 a year in taxes.
Sp ..I would guess that at least 100 $Billion in taxes is going to need
replacing soon. The toxic gases from your cart is more carcinogenic then
cigarettes. mSo how soon do you start walking to work to save a child, a
squirrel and other nutcases like you?


soon it will be a LAW


Everything will eventually be against the law if we let every fruitbar
like you legislate.

Now cut the damned crossposting.. We are not interested in psychotic
ramblings of fools like you. Thgis is a professional NG!

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from
http://www.teranews.com

  #50   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 190
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?


wrote in message
...
On Mar 14, 5:46�pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:09:57 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.


An so does the medical profession in the last four years here. Cite:
40,000 (might be the tip of the ice burg) citizens potentially exposed
to HIV, Heps A, B, and C in Nevada. �6 clinics closed, 13 clinics
still un-named. The TV is blasted by lawyers. �CDC will be here a long
time in the coming months at tax payer expense.

Who cared for some of these victims, some are children?


one wrong thats a accident............ is very different than smoking
around kids, a known intential damage to their health........

they should get criminal charges

sigh Liberals just never learn....prohibition *DOES NOT WORK*.
If you don't like smoking, then quit breathing.
Now please quit crossposting your anti smoking activism drivel to alt.hvac,
and go bother somebody else.




  #51   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 22,192
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:44:46 -0500, Don Ocean
wrote:

Thgis is a professional NG!


How do I sign up?

  #52   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,199
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?


sigh Liberals just never learn....prohibition *DOES NOT WORK*.
If you don't like smoking, then quit breathing.
Now please quit crossposting your anti smoking activism drivel to alt.hvac,
and go bother somebody else.



hey i dont mind if anyone smokes, if you want to commit suicide slowly
its your choice, just dont make others ill.

just as smoking in any public place is now illegal so will be smoking
around children soon.

tobacco makes government money on taxes, but all thats wiped out on
excess health care costs
  #53   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

Don Ocean wrote:

Actually many diseases are prevented by smoking.


HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO
HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO

Millions of people are
fed by the liquor and tobacco industries..


HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO
HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO

--
Bob Broughton
http://broughton.ca/
Vancouver, BC, Canada
"There is no rational, moral or economic argument for the continuation
of the manufacture, sale or use of smoking tobacco."
- Robert Starkey, http://smokefreerevolution.org/, 03/18/2007
  #54   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,199
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 14, 10:03�pm, Robert wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:20:39 -0700 (PDT), " wrote:

sigh Liberals just never learn....prohibition *DOES NOT WORK*.
If you don't like smoking, then quit breathing.
Now please quit crossposting your anti smoking activism drivel to alt.hvac,
and go bother somebody else.


hey i dont mind if anyone smokes, if you want to commit suicide slowly
its your choice, just dont make others ill.


just as smoking in any public place is now illegal so will be smoking
around children soon.


The plan was indoor public places first (done), then outdoor and cars with kids (doable),
then rental units, finally single family houses.

Problem is, Big Pharma (RWJF) pulled out. Money and organizational talent is gone.
Amateurs are incapabible of doing it on their own. They'll waste their meager resources
competing with each other rather than the enemy, smokers.

tobacco makes government money on taxes, but all thats wiped out on
excess health care costs


Reduced pensions (social security) far outweigh health care costs. It's obvious you
haven't read any of the economic studies, such as Manning. If tobacco taxes were reduced
to zero, smokers would still be a net economic benefit.


so tobacco killing people saves paying out on social security......
makes sense. time to raise retirement age
  #55   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:20:39 -0700 (PDT), " wrote:


sigh Liberals just never learn....prohibition *DOES NOT WORK*.
If you don't like smoking, then quit breathing.
Now please quit crossposting your anti smoking activism drivel to alt.hvac,
and go bother somebody else.



hey i dont mind if anyone smokes, if you want to commit suicide slowly
its your choice, just dont make others ill.

just as smoking in any public place is now illegal so will be smoking
around children soon.


The plan was indoor public places first (done), then outdoor and cars with kids (doable),
then rental units, finally single family houses.

Problem is, Big Pharma (RWJF) pulled out. Money and organizational talent is gone.
Amateurs are incapabible of doing it on their own. They'll waste their meager resources
competing with each other rather than the enemy, smokers.

tobacco makes government money on taxes, but all thats wiped out on
excess health care costs


Reduced pensions (social security) far outweigh health care costs. It's obvious you
haven't read any of the economic studies, such as Manning. If tobacco taxes were reduced
to zero, smokers would still be a net economic benefit.


  #56   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 42
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:44:46 -0500, Don Ocean
wrote:

Thgis is a professional NG!


How do I sign up?


Dump the crossposting, grab a soft drink and some chips
...slip into some full cove asbestos underware and hang on for dear life.
;-p The folks are here to exchange business ideas, unload their cares
and flame the **** out of whoever wanders into target range.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #57   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

Mincing Babs Broughton tittered

HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO
HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO


..

HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO
HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO


Oh boy,Bab's time of the month again.
  #58   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 42
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

The BIG N wrote:
Mincing Babs Broughton tittered
HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO
HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO


.
HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHO HOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHE
HEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHA HAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO
HAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHO HOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO


Oh boy,Bab's time of the month again.


Thats what you get when Tampax consists of goose feathers. ;-p

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #59   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,199
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

its so sad seeing smokers dying from their cigarettes, and theres
nothing anyone can do. my aunt died of lung cancer, my uncle is a
chain smoker.

I say raise the price, make it illegal everwhere but the privacy of
your own home with no children present.

the tobacco industry needs to die just like it killed so many of it
addicts err customers..........
  #60   Report Post  
Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,alt.hvac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

This is to all of you that miss my point or simply too stupid
to see beyond your nose.
Mr. Don applying hey I can poison you and there is any thing
you can do about it.
I am sorry that you fill that way because as I said scale of justice
works both ways what you find that is good for you it is not
necessarily good for me, and what is good for me it is not necessarily
good for you but that is life isn't.
What you like screw others as long I don't get screwed
sorry it does not work that way.
I suggest to you learn old clich
"DON'T TO OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE
THAT OTHERS DO IT TO YOU"
So let me say to you FU and any one that think otherwise
TONY


wrote in message
...
On Mar 14, 12:17 am, Don Ocean wrote:
Old & Grumpy wrote:
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony


Right.. Do something illegal to the persons homestead. Thats the
stupidest thing I have ever heard. Good way to get your ass shot
off in this end of the country. Use propane instead and the survivors
can move to a Motel.
;-(





wrote in message
...
During the last three weeks tobacco smoke has been getting into my
apartment. The doors and windows are closed. I called the landlord
(apt/condos - different landlords...), and they won't even send
someone to see how this is happening.
I am extremely allergic to tobacco, and it causes migraines at
levels where you can barely smell it, and asthma when it is more
noticable. It is more than noticable...
What can I do? There was no problem during the first several months
here. I guess some neighbor has moved in that smokes, and it's
getting in through the ventilation or through doors/windows that are
not properly/completely sealed.
Thanks for any help or advise. (The state is NC.)-


(((((((((((((Hello))))))))))))

Thank you Don...
All you need to do is follow the link and put that post right back to
him
everywhere he goes till he gets the message.

Kall it K00Ks revealed !

Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-461-9169

Maps & Directions (work)


http://tinyurl.com/yvesa3

Ante Seput
Name: Ante Seput
Location: New Jersey Palisades Park
Title: Our Government
Industry: Service Industry
Email address:
Website or Blog: Welcome to New Jersey
Quote: New Jersey State should revise Abraham Lincon Address!
"OF THE CROOKS BY THE CROOKS FOR THE CROOKS"
The State where Scale of JUSTIC works only in one direction.
The treasury department must be proud of them self.
About me: I am 69 years old and stil working full time because I can
not
aford to stop, and thanks to my State of NJ they are not making it
any
easyer.
Average Rating: (2 ratings)

Old & Grumpy View profile
More options Mar 13, 6:54 pm

Newsgroups: misc.legal, alt.home.repair, alt.smokers,
alt.hvac
From: "Old & Grumpy"
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:54:35 GMT
Local: Thurs, Mar 13 2008 6:54 pm
Subject: Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony


Maybe you better don't come back now.. Hear? Eh?
Stay over in alt.kooks for good.


Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-461-9169

Maybe we'll start by sending dump truck
loads of garbage...or manure or I know
I'll go shopping ~``` Yea !





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
post-painting tobacco smoke abatement Kyle Home Repair 21 August 11th 06 09:18 PM
Cleansing off tobacco film from a vehicle Stormin Mormon Home Repair 3 May 28th 05 06:04 AM
tobacco film (yikk) Stormin Mormon Home Repair 3 May 25th 05 09:35 PM
TOBACCO CURING KILN J T Woodworking 5 May 9th 05 01:09 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"