Stormin Mormon

Default tobacco film (yikk)

I've found that some types of coil cleaner remove tobacco film and smell
from air conditioners.

Got a couple friends who smoke. What removes film from insides of cars or
minivans?

When I got my grandmother's old TV, pine cleaner diluted in warm water did
the job. But what for vehicles? Is there anything that I can spray on, that
makes the tobacco film rinse off?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

George

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've found that some types of coil cleaner remove tobacco film and smell
from air conditioners.

Got a couple friends who smoke. What removes film from insides of cars or
minivans?

If you find out a simple method let us all know. I once bought a used car
during the winter. As soon as the warm weather came it *stunk* from smoke.
No matter what I did the crappy smell was always there.

My current method is to not let anyone smoke in my car or house.

When I got my grandmother's old TV, pine cleaner diluted in warm water did
the job. But what for vehicles? Is there anything that I can spray on,

that
makes the tobacco film rinse off?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

HeyBub

George wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've found that some types of coil cleaner remove tobacco film and
smell from air conditioners.

Got a couple friends who smoke. What removes film from insides of
cars or minivans?

If you find out a simple method let us all know. I once bought a used
car during the winter. As soon as the warm weather came it *stunk*
from smoke. No matter what I did the crappy smell was always there.

My current method is to not let anyone smoke in my car or house.

If you disallow, for example, cigars, what would we use to cover the smell?