Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,can.talk.smoking,alt.hvac
Don Ocean Don Ocean is offline

Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

wrote:
On Mar 13, 11:10�pm, Don Ocean wrote:
wrote:
smoking around childern is child abuse pure and simple!!!

So is allowing asshole like you around children. Always some coksuker
trying to legislate what others can do. Straighten out the Government
first and then we can consider screwing with the citizens.

smoking causes confirmed illness in children. Obviously you dont care
about your childrens health.

many of us are over a half a century old! We made it past tuberculosis,
Polio, Leaded paint, No seat belts.. ****ty wars, a couple of Flu
epidemics that killed a bunch. Aids, We spanked unruly children and gave
them respect for others.. and a dip-**** like you pulls a Hillary
Klinton on us by stating "Its for the Children"? Go **** yourself Idiot!

if you smoke it should only be outside away from children

I don't smoke and I do fight any SOB and Government that thinks its
way is the only way. You do not legislate morality anymore then you
legislate what folks do to themselves.. It is survival of the fittest.
Actually many diseases are prevented by smoking. Millions of people are
fed by the liquor and tobacco industries.. Replace that benefit and then
its fine.. Keep in mind the heavy taxation on tobacco will lapse and be
replaced by you! Thats a couple of dollars a pack of cigarettes. That
tax pays for a lot of medical benefits to elderly and indigents in every
state. A pack a day for a year fulls in almost a $1,000 a year in taxes.
Sp ..I would guess that at least 100 $Billion in taxes is going to need
replacing soon. The toxic gases from your cart is more carcinogenic then
cigarettes. mSo how soon do you start walking to work to save a child, a
squirrel and other nutcases like you?

soon it will be a LAW

Everything will eventually be against the law if we let every fruitbar
like you legislate.

Now cut the damned crossposting.. We are not interested in psychotic
ramblings of fools like you. Thgis is a professional NG!