Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair,alt.smokers,alt.hvac
[email protected] ChewCopenhagen@yahoo.com is offline

Default Lanlord liable for tobacco smoke getting into my apt?

On Mar 14, 12:17*am, Don Ocean wrote:
Old & Grumpy wrote:
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony

Right.. Do something illegal to the persons homestead. Thats the
stupidest thing I have ever heard. Good way to get your ass shot
off in *this end of the country. Use propane instead and the survivors
can move to a Motel.
;-(

wrote in message
* During the last three weeks tobacco smoke has been getting into my
apartment. The doors and windows are closed. I called the landlord
(apt/condos - different landlords...), and they won't even send
someone to see how this is happening.
* I am extremely allergic to tobacco, and it causes migraines at
levels where you can barely smell it, and asthma when it is more
noticable. It is more than noticable...
* What can I do? There was no problem during the first several months
here. I guess some neighbor has moved in that smokes, and *it's
getting in through the ventilation or through doors/windows that are
not properly/completely sealed.
* Thanks for any help or advise. (The state is NC.)-

(((((((((((((Hello))))))))))))

Thank you Don...
All you need to do is follow the link and put that post right back to
him
everywhere he goes till he gets the message.

Kall it K00Ks revealed !

Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-461-9169

Maps & Directions (work)

http://tinyurl.com/yvesa3

Ante Seput
Name: Ante Seput
Location: New Jersey Palisades Park
Title: Our Government
Industry: Service Industry
Email address:
Website or Blog: Welcome to New Jersey
Quote: New Jersey State should revise Abraham Lincon Address!
"OF THE CROOKS BY THE CROOKS FOR THE CROOKS"
The State where Scale of JUSTIC works only in one direction.
The treasury department must be proud of them self.
About me: I am 69 years old and stil working full time because I can
not
aford to stop, and thanks to my State of NJ they are not making it
any
easyer.
Average Rating: (2 ratings)

Old & Grumpy View profile
More options Mar 13, 6:54 pm

Newsgroups: misc.legal, alt.home.repair, alt.smokers,
alt.hvac
From: "Old & Grumpy"
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:54:35 GMT
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
by jug of refrigerant R-134a and feed it slowly in to apartment
that doing excessive smoking you will see how quickly will
they stop, try it you could be surprise.
Tony

Maybe you better don't come back now.. Hear? Eh?
Stay over in alt.kooks for good.

Seput, Anthony

258 Hillside Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650