Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More than one wire to a hole/set-screw on neutral bus bar?

I'm adding two new outlets to my circuit breaker panel. I've got the room
for the additional breakers in the box but the neutral bus bar has no more
room for the neutral and ground wires required. Is it permissible to put
more than one wire per set-screw hole on the neutral bus bar? Some sites
I've researched say yes, others say no. If no, what are the options besides
replacing the whole circuit breaker panel?

TIA,

--
Bobby G.