Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default More than one wire to a hole/set-screw on neutral bus bar?

wrote in message

You posted the relevent information. The model number of the panel and
the part number of the neutral kits listed for it should be all you
need if you go to a real electrical supplier. The Home store *may*
have it but you will probably have to figure out which one it is
yourself.

You can poke around on the SqD web site to see what they have

http://www.us.squared.com/us/squared...FEF20769F701BC
985256DDB0073B0F6/$file/SqDUSHomeFrameset.htm

They responded very quickly, but not with the information I had hoped for:

Thank you for contacting Square D/Schneider Electric.

The solid neutrals for our loadcenters are built into the interiors. There
are no UL rated supplemental neutrals made for that purpose. The only
solution is to change the service.

I hope this will take care of you. Please contact us again if we can be of
further assistance.

I'm not sure this is true of the older panels. The two tapped holes in the
front of the bus look as if they would accommodate an auxilliary bar and the
illustration on the panel label shows a configuration with three bus bars,
not the two that are in the panel. Sigh The search continues . . .

--
Bobby G.