Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowner complains...

Found this on another newsgroup and though some may wish to comment.

Guy has problem with log-lighter installation and check what he found out
about his baseboards.

http://www.morrisonhomesneglect.freewebweb.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 5, 10:45 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Found this on another newsgroup and though some may wish to comment.

Guy has problem with log-lighter installation and check what he found out
about his baseboards.

http://www.morrisonhomesneglect.freewebweb.com/

This proves, NEVER buy a home or sign a contract with a builder that
prohibits you to be on the job site during construction, any time you
want. If they prohibit it for "insurance reasons", they probably
really are just hiding shoddy materials.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Found this on another newsgroup and though some may wish to comment.

Guy has problem with log-lighter installation and check what he found out
about his baseboards.

http://www.morrisonhomesneglect.freewebweb.com/

They should be held accountable for a danger like that.

OTOH, the baseboards are probably MDF and suitable for what they do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Found this on another newsgroup and though some may wish to comment.

Guy has problem with log-lighter installation and check what he found out
about his baseboards.

http://www.morrisonhomesneglect.freewebweb.com/

My son has a Heat-a-lator type fireplace in 25 year old home he bought 5
years ago. We had noted hole in chimney pipe on roof and urged him to
call our fireplace guy. Turns out hole was in furnace pipe but
inspection of his fireplace showed complete lack of ceramic or
insulation backing. A building inspection before he bought the home did
not disclose this. I think he's seeking compensation from them. Lucky
the house never caught fire.

Frank

homeowner novice Home Repair 0 June 16th 07 01:25 AM
Vito complains to NANAU {was: Rogue newsgroups started in my name} Alan Bierbaum Woodworking 1 April 4th 05 04:07 PM
Best jigsaw for a homeowner... Squanklin Home Repair 14 December 20th 04 09:47 PM
Homeowner Insurance. [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 17th 04 07:05 PM
Are you a savvy homeowner? Ablang Home Ownership 0 August 10th 04 04:38 AM