Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

Default So you *******s love illegals eh? Here's a story for ya

On Sep 1, 11:21 pm, "Doug" wrote:
I can sympathize with the owner of that house, however, because a few years
ago I had a rental house that was practically destroyed by illegals. I
rented it to ONE nice woman of hispanic descent. She mailed her rent money
on time and I really thought I had a great tenant. Six months later, the
rent checks stopped coming. I called her..no answer. So I decided to pay her
a visit. She wouldn't open the door.

Long story short, I started eviction proceedings against her which took
about 4 months. On the eviction day, I met the sheriff at the house and he
escorted her out and we changed the locks.

I proceed to enter the house and was absolutely horrified! She had turned it
into a drop house! She knocked a huge hole in the living room wall which was
attached to the garage...and was renting the garage out to illegals. She had
partitioned the 3 bedrooms into cubicles where she probably had dozens of
illegals stashed'. The trash was piled up to the ceiling...the bathrooms
were unusable. It was shocking!

It took weeks to clean out the house and repair the damage...not to mention
the expense. But here's the kicker...this woman had a piece of paper taped
to the walls with "Instructions for Renters"!!! She had been collecting rent
from God knows how many illegals ....probably made a fortune!

We are dealing with the worst of the worst when these damn illegals come
into our country and commit these heinous acts. They have no
conscience...they just wreak havoc and destruction wherever they go! And our
traitorous government lets them get away with it.

http://www,numbersusa.com/ NumbersUSA

And the bloated bible-blasted general public remains passive when they
should
be forming lynch mobs.

greg

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

"tomcervo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession
with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

Oh he's got more than a distinction. Anyone talking about forming
lynch mobs is clearly an insane unbalanced person who is dangerous to
all.

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

tomcervo wrote:
Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

I live in the South Houston, Pasadena Texas area and as a onetime Anglo am
now considered as a White Back. J

During the last hurricane the City of South Houston fire truck was going
down the streets and telling everyone to leave the city. So I went out in
the front of my house and found they were telling everyone to leave in
Spanish.

So I raised my arms in the air with a question look on my face. Then one of
the firemen yelled at me, "Anglo Run". J

Times are a changing.

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

Frank Arthur wrote
tomcervo wrote

Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word.
Excessive obsession with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

Oh he's got more than a distinction. Anyone talking about forming lynch mobs is clearly an insane unbalanced person
who is dangerous to all.

Not dangerous to all, just those he obsesses about and those he decides
are one of those he obsesses about, even if he gets that wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

In article , Frank Arthur
wrote:

"tomcervo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession
with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

Oh he's got more than a distinction. Anyone talking about forming
lynch mobs is clearly an insane unbalanced person who is dangerous to
all.

Anyone that follows the pattern of crossposting that our mister
skinhead did is a troll, plain and simple, speaking for effect. He's
probably reading this and stroking himself right now.

--
In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like
these.
Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"greg3347" wrote in message
oups.com...
..
So you advocate killing people who's only crime was breaking an
administrative law limiting the number of his race and citizenship from
coming into the US.

Want to know what happens when you don't control immigration ??

ASK A NATIVE AMERICAN !!

rj
Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

On Sep 2, 7:41 am, greg3347 wrote:
On Sep 1, 11:21 pm, "Doug" wrote:

[...]

greg- Hide quoted text -

Well, all I know is they did my drywall, set my fencing, installed my
carpeting and flooring, painted, put up a gazebo kit for me, did my
landscaping, topped my trees, etc. All the work was done to my picky
satisfaction at a great price and with a great attitute. My recent
carpeting job was so detailed for a multi tiered home theater with
stage, that I doubt many others would be so meticulous. Two Mexican
laborers did the job that entailed a lot of hand edge folding,
detailed corners around trim, etc. that it took them 8 full hours to
get it perfect, and they did. When two Mexicans walked through the
door I was relieved because I knew the job would be good, I'm not so
sure how I would have felt if the workers were white, disgruntled,
took a long lunch, or were just doing carpets as a temporary job.

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

On Sep 2, 10:57 am, tomcervo wrote:
Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

Interesting that you equate illegal aliens with someone who has brown
skin. Why is that?

Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers

So you advocate killing people who's only crime was breaking an
administrative law limiting the number of his race and citizenship from
coming into the US.

Ridiculous. Their crime was breaking a law which is to prevent
invasion into the United States. "Administrative Law" is a completely
made up term by those who believe the United States should have open
borders.

What's really ironic is that Mexico has the military on THEIR southern
border!! And here THEY are enforcing an "administrative law" with
their own military!

Just like someone entering your house without your permission.

for, but for any. Those crimes are there to protect our citizens from being
killed or injured, but you are worried about someone coming across the
boarder without a green card.

Yeah, no illegals EVER kill or maim, right!?!?!