Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers
RickH RickH is offline

Default So you *******s love illegals eh? Here's a story for ya

On Sep 2, 7:41 am, greg3347 wrote:
On Sep 1, 11:21 pm, "Doug" wrote:

I can sympathize with the owner of that house, however, because a few years
ago I had a rental house that was practically destroyed by illegals. I
rented it to ONE nice woman of hispanic descent. She mailed her rent money
on time and I really thought I had a great tenant. Six months later, the
rent checks stopped coming. I called her..no answer. So I decided to pay her
a visit. She wouldn't open the door.

Long story short, I started eviction proceedings against her which took
about 4 months. On the eviction day, I met the sheriff at the house and he
escorted her out and we changed the locks.

I proceed to enter the house and was absolutely horrified! She had turned it
into a drop house! She knocked a huge hole in the living room wall which was
attached to the garage...and was renting the garage out to illegals. She had
partitioned the 3 bedrooms into cubicles where she probably had dozens of
illegals stashed'. The trash was piled up to the ceiling...the bathrooms
were unusable. It was shocking!

It took weeks to clean out the house and repair the damage...not to mention
the expense. But here's the kicker...this woman had a piece of paper taped
to the walls with "Instructions for Renters"!!! She had been collecting rent
from God knows how many illegals ....probably made a fortune!

We are dealing with the worst of the worst when these damn illegals come
into our country and commit these heinous acts. They have no
conscience...they just wreak havoc and destruction wherever they go! And our
traitorous government lets them get away with it.

http://www,numbersusa.com/ NumbersUSA

And the bloated bible-blasted general public remains passive when they
should
be forming lynch mobs.

greg- Hide quoted text -

Well, all I know is they did my drywall, set my fencing, installed my
carpeting and flooring, painted, put up a gazebo kit for me, did my
landscaping, topped my trees, etc. All the work was done to my picky
satisfaction at a great price and with a great attitute. My recent
carpeting job was so detailed for a multi tiered home theater with
stage, that I doubt many others would be so meticulous. Two Mexican
laborers did the job that entailed a lot of hand edge folding,
detailed corners around trim, etc. that it took them 8 full hours to
get it perfect, and they did. When two Mexicans walked through the
door I was relieved because I knew the job would be good, I'm not so
sure how I would have felt if the workers were white, disgruntled,
took a long lunch, or were just doing carpets as a temporary job.