Posted to alt.home.repair,houston.general,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default So you *******s love illegals eh? Here's a story for ya

tomcervo wrote:
Uh, we don't love illegals . .. we're just not ****-scared at the
sight of a brown skin, or an unfamiliar word. Excessive obsession with
your white skin usually means that you're aware that it's all you've
got as a distinction.

I live in the South Houston, Pasadena Texas area and as a onetime Anglo am
now considered as a White Back. J

During the last hurricane the City of South Houston fire truck was going
down the streets and telling everyone to leave the city. So I went out in
the front of my house and found they were telling everyone to leave in
Spanish.

So I raised my arms in the air with a question look on my face. Then one of
the firemen yelled at me, "Anglo Run". J

Times are a changing.

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician