Posted to rec.woodworking

Default STORY OF WEALTH , SUCCESS AND LOVE

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards
sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I
don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have
something to eat."

"Is the man of the house home?", they asked.
"No", she replied. "He's out."
"Then we cannot come in", they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had
happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"

The woman went out and invited the men in"
"We do not go into a House together," they replied.

"Why is that?" she asked.

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to
one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success,
and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband
which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was
overjoyed. "How nice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us
invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"

His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughter-in- law was listening from the other corner of the
house. She jumped

To read full this story and other love story ...click on link
http://www.singhisking.net/shortstory.html

thanks and regards
avtar singh saini

Success story (rocking toilet) Eric in North TX Home Repair 0 December 28th 06 03:21 PM
Do You Know How To Harness Your Motgage To Create Wealth? Reg Home Ownership 0 December 2nd 06 02:00 AM
Success! Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 20th 04 07:40 AM
A Little Success Artemia Salina Metalworking 2 September 10th 04 03:47 AM