Posted to alt.home.repair

Default recycling unwanted building materials

I run a project in Newhaven East Sussex where we recycle unwanted
building materials. we offer a free collection for any reuseable
building materials.

does any body know of any builders or developers who might want to use
our service instead of sending sending them to land fill.

Daniel Hill
Tiger Enerprise Ltd
recycled Building materials
23 Clifton Rd
Newhaven
East Sussex

Posted to alt.home.repair

I suspect that most builders there in the UK are much like in the
USA where I live. They are concerned about time, and materials.
So, they won't be having their workers waste time setting scraps
aside for you.

And, if there are any materials left over, they won't give them
away. They will be saved for the next job.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

oups.com...
:
: does any body know of any builders or developers who might want
to use
: our service instead of sending sending them to land fill.
:
: Daniel Hill
: Tiger Enerprise Ltd
: recycled Building materials
: 23 Clifton Rd
: Newhaven
: East Sussex
:

Changing Building Materials to Metric [email protected] Home Repair 98 January 19th 14 10:49 PM
Building materials continued...... Tom UK diy 3 August 25th 06 02:20 PM
Building materials Tom UK diy 7 August 24th 06 09:45 PM
Building Materials [email protected] Home Repair 9 May 2nd 06 05:04 PM
Building Materials Cost Tom Watson Woodworking 9 March 29th 05 04:05 AM