Posted to alt.home.repair

Default recycling unwanted building materials

I suspect that most builders there in the UK are much like in the
USA where I live. They are concerned about time, and materials.
So, they won't be having their workers waste time setting scraps
aside for you.

And, if there are any materials left over, they won't give them
away. They will be saved for the next job.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: I run a project in Newhaven East Sussex where we recycle
unwanted
: building materials. we offer a free collection for any
reuseable
: building materials.
:
: does any body know of any builders or developers who might want
to use
: our service instead of sending sending them to land fill.
:
: Daniel Hill
: Tiger Enerprise Ltd
: recycled Building materials