Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anybody know of a Three foot T8 or T5 strip?

I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 31, 10:31 pm, "Edward" wrote:
I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Give these folks a try. I visit their local branch quite often.

http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:01:12 -0000, wrote:

On Jul 31, 10:31 pm, "Edward" wrote:
I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Give these folks a try. I visit their local branch quite often.

http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp

[8~{} Uncle Monster

I found some strips the correct size, but they don't list the type of
ballast they use... Or does one get the ballast separately?

$135 per foot? Y-Town Home Repair 18 December 10th 06 04:56 PM
Linear foot?? Jimmy Woodworking 21 May 27th 06 05:41 PM
OT - The Roving Foot steamer Metalworking 0 January 21st 06 05:49 PM
Foot wear vdubbs Woodworking 69 January 21st 06 03:21 PM
8 FOOT vs. 4 FOOT WARRENRN1 Woodworking 11 March 22nd 04 07:19 PM