DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anybody know of a Three foot T8 or T5 strip? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/208952-anybody-know-three-foot-t8-t5-strip.html)

Edward[_5_] August 1st 07 04:31 AM

Anybody know of a Three foot T8 or T5 strip?

I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

[email protected] August 1st 07 07:01 AM

On Jul 31, 10:31 pm, "Edward" wrote:
I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Give these folks a try. I visit their local branch quite often.

http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Edward[_4_] August 1st 07 01:11 PM

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:01:12 -0000, wrote:

On Jul 31, 10:31 pm, "Edward" wrote:
I replacing A bunch of T12s with T8 siungle strips. I have some space left
over.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00922vr5.jpg

Does anyone make a T8 three footer?

Give these folks a try. I visit their local branch quite often.

http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp

[8~{} Uncle Monster

I found some strips the correct size, but they don't list the type of
ballast they use... Or does one get the ballast separately?