Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Portable dvd player

I have a 3 year old 7" screen portable dvd player(Audiovox brand) that is
not working properly(discs will not load and play). I have determined that
it will need to be repaired or replaced. Repair does not seem a reasonable
option since it will cost $93.00( quote from Audiovox service center).

To replace it, I would like to purchase a replacement that

(a) has a maximum screen size of 8 inches

(b) middle to high quality in terms of picture clarity and dependability

(c) good value for the money

(d) Is strictly a dvd player(do not want to go to a combo dvd/cd player)

(e) Well known brand name

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.google.com/

Portable DVD Player Mary Home Repair 13 January 18th 07 09:22 PM
Problem with portable MP3 player Jo Electronics Repair 0 January 21st 06 10:45 AM
Problem with portable MP3 player Jo Electronics Repair 0 January 21st 06 10:44 AM
Portable CD player problem M Jones Electronics Repair 2 December 14th 04 11:13 PM
TV tuner for my portable DVD player? Ivan Electronics Repair 6 November 17th 03 09:02 AM