Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anyone know what are the best rated vacuums?

On Tue, 15 May 2007 20:18:31 -0400, trainfan1
wrote:

CR criticized the Sharp for lack of tools/attachments, but the extras
from our previous, now junked machines work perfectly with it.

The PU-2 bags are hard to find, but are a very cheap buy on eBay(30-40
at a time).

Thanks for the tip! We have a Sharp vacuum as well, and have had
trouble finding the bags. Never thought to look at eBay...