Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where is a mobile phone :-)

How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

PEO from ITALY wrote:
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net

In North America, www.phonetrace.org works much better.

Rob
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:13:22 -0400, trainfan1
wrote:

In North America, www.pho....ace.org works much better.

Spam.

Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.studiospam.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net

Spam.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

In North America, www.pho....ace.org works much better.

Spam.

Porn spam actually, from trainfan1.
Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

In North America, www.pho....ace.org works much better.

Spam.

Porn spam actually, from trainfan1.

I should have said that it was homosexual porn spam.

Sorry to have to post 3 times to make this clear.

Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair

DISREGARD...

trainfan1 wrote:
PEO from ITALY wrote:
How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net

In North America, www.phone*****.org works much better.

Rob

I have been told this is not a legit site or gag site, I have not seen
it. I have nothing to do with it.

"mm" says this link goes to a porn site.

Sorry, folks.

Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:06:32 -0400, trainfan1
I have not seen
it. I have nothing to do with it.

So why would you post it?
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where is a mobile phone :-) DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS!

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:06:32 -0400, trainfan1
I have not seen
it. I have nothing to do with it.

So why would you post it?
--
Oren

For chrissakes... read on grasshopper, don't go to the website or click
on the link...

mm wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:23:01 -0400, "Postal68"
wrote:

"trainfan1" wrote in message

et...

They must have some serious buying power.

Rob

Either that, or you work for Lowes.

He's not trustworthy, that's for sure. In his message

at Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:13:22 -0400
in the thread Where is a mobile phone :-)
trainfan1 posted a link for porn spam.

Sorry, did not know that. I couldn't get the site to work, I've never
seen any porn in connection with it. The local morning shock jock radio
show was talking about it last week & I must have caught the tail end of it.

Feel free to google my other posts.

He also complained about the link in the first post in that threadm
saying it was spam, but that doesn't mean he's not promoting his own
porn spam.

I was joining you, or someone I guess, in saying "spam" about phone
traces. I not selling or promoting anything.

Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:18:44 -0400, trainfan1
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:06:32 -0400, trainfan1
I have not seen
it. I have nothing to do with it.

So why would you post it?
--
Oren

For chrissakes... read on grasshopper, don't go to the website or click
on the link...

Don't get uppity! It was an honest question you didn't answer. You
said in another thread you couldn't get it to work - FTF - thread
hopper?

wrote:

"trainfan1" wrote in message

news:xMqdnTtkn_64H67bnZ2dnUVZ_tqnnZ2d@usadatanet. net...

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

"trainfan1" wrote in message

news:xMqdnTtkn_64H67bnZ2dnUVZ_tqnnZ2d@usadatanet .net...

They must have some serious buying power.

Rob
Either that, or you work for Lowes.

He's not trustworthy, that's for sure. In his message

at Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:13:22 -0400
in the thread Where is a mobile phone :-)
trainfan1 posted a link for porn spam.

As far as the webpage goes, I entered a phone number similar to mine
-- had it seemed to work, I would have turned on my cell and tried it
with my own number -- from my own area code, and it brought up a
visual image of a street layout that I pretty confidently say is not
in this area code. It was a dense part of a city, with streets
arranged like they are in no part of Baltimore (or the DC suburbs,
which is different area codes anyhow), and there are no other areas in
this area that are as dense and large at the same time. So it looked
phony, but I was curious where in the world the map was from. When I
tried to zoom out, that's when the porn showed up.

Sorry, did not know that. I couldn't get the site to work, I've never

You may be telling the truth, but if you couldn't get it to work, why
did you endorse it like you did in your first post in this thread:
"In North America, www.pho./.org works much better."

How can you say that if you didn't get it to work?

You could at most say, "I've heard..." I bring this up because it is
a far bigger issue than this one little event. It affects every aspect
of our lives. Regarding politics and public affairs for example,
people make statements with far more strength than their own knowledge
would permit. They repeat stories, including lies, about political
candidates and other people, as if they know they are true, as if they
at least red the elements of the story in mainstream newspapers, when
in some cases they are just repeating lies from obviously unreliable
sources.

The year 2000 story about John McCain having a child with a black
woman he wasn't married to is just one example, and one both
Republicans and Democrats are likely to despise. But many seem to
have fallen for it. It was a lie, spread just before the South
Carolina primary, probably by the Bushies, because it enabled or
helped Bush to win that primary.

Bur there are similar lies told about candidates, or about policies,
or about public issues, told that are more partisan that just confirm
the attitudes of half of the population, and they are repeated as if
they were true and as if the speaker used reasonable standards in
deciding they are true, by people who only heard them from anonymous
sources, and have no idea if they are true or not.

I think that people exaggerate the portrayal of how much they knwo
something because they think, correctly, that others won't take it
seriously if they say they got it from an anonymous source, or they do
so to sound knowledgable. Maybe they do so just to save time in
typing, but it only takes two or three, at most 10, short words to
accurately portray where they got the info, instead of endorsing it
unqualifiedly.

seen any porn in connection with it. The local morning shock jock radio
show was talking about it last week & I must have caught the tail end of it.

Feel free to google my other posts.

If your other posts are fine, I'll conclude this was an accident.

He also complained about the link in the first post in that threadm
saying it was spam, but that doesn't mean he's not promoting his own
porn spam.

I was joining you, or someone I guess, in saying "spam" about phone
traces. I not selling or promoting anything.

Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:

As far as the webpage goes, I entered a phone number similar to mine
-- had it seemed to work, I would have turned on my cell and tried it
with my own number -- from my own area code, and it brought up a
visual image of a street layout that I pretty confidently say is not
in this area code. It was a dense part of a city, with streets
arranged like they are in no part of Baltimore (or the DC suburbs,
which is different area codes anyhow), and there are no other areas in
this area that are as dense and large at the same time. So it looked
phony, but I was curious where in the world the map was from. When I
tried to zoom out, that's when the porn showebitchslap

You idiot... It's a joke..

Geezze...

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:46:56 -0500, "\"Fat Tony\" D'Amico "
wrote:

mm wrote:

As far as the webpage goes, I entered a phone number similar to mine
-- had it seemed to work, I would have turned on my cell and tried it
with my own number -- from my own area code, and it brought up a
visual image of a street layout that I pretty confidently say is not
in this area code. It was a dense part of a city, with streets
arranged like they are in no part of Baltimore (or the DC suburbs,
which is different area codes anyhow), and there are no other areas in
this area that are as dense and large at the same time. So it looked
phony, but I was curious where in the world the map was from. When I
tried to zoom out, that's when the porn showe

You idiot... It's a joke..

It was not a joke. It was a ploy or a trick. To get people to look
at it when they wanted to see if there really was a way to track a
cell phone.

It was homosexual spam porn, you idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:

It was not a joke. It was a ploy or a trick. To get people to look
at it when they wanted to see if there really was a way to track a
cell phone.

It was homosexual spam porn, you idiot.

Look who can't take a joke..

You are not supposed to click *any* link on Usenet!

3 Mobile Phone alexbartman UK diy 6 February 12th 07 01:29 PM
Where is a mobile phone :-) PEO from ITALY Home Repair 1 December 28th 06 06:38 PM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM
Mobile phone Barney Electronics Repair 4 February 16th 05 11:48 PM