Posted to alt.home.repair
\Fat Tony\ D'Amico \Fat Tony\ D'Amico is offline

Default Where is a mobile phone :-) DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS!

mm wrote:

As far as the webpage goes, I entered a phone number similar to mine
-- had it seemed to work, I would have turned on my cell and tried it
with my own number -- from my own area code, and it brought up a
visual image of a street layout that I pretty confidently say is not
in this area code. It was a dense part of a city, with streets
arranged like they are in no part of Baltimore (or the DC suburbs,
which is different area codes anyhow), and there are no other areas in
this area that are as dense and large at the same time. So it looked
phony, but I was curious where in the world the map was from. When I
tried to zoom out, that's when the porn showebitchslap

You idiot... It's a joke..

Geezze...