Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Urine stain

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs
and it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

Posted to alt.home.repair

limey wrote:

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs
and it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair fabric?

Take the fabric off and wash it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"limey" wrote in message

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs and
it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

Carpet cleaner (such as Resolve) might do it ... but, you must test it first
to make sure it does not leave a spot that you will never be able to get
out. Use a hidden area (perhaps under the seat) for your test.

I assume that you have tried the safer things first, such as club soda.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:57:21 GMT, "limey" wrote:

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs
and it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

Dude, how about the TRUTH !!!!
You can admit it...... We wont care.......

We all know that it was YOU, who got drunk and ****ed on the chair
thinking it was your toilet. Now rinse the chair in your toilet bowl
and get some help for your alcoholism disease.

I hope you know that alcoholics are lousy in bed, and your wife is
already sleeping with your plumber......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:57:21 GMT, "limey" wrote:

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs
and it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

I've learned one thing with having children, often repairing/cleaning
will not bring it back to new. Only new will. So it might be an
option to have it recovered.

Just works for me....

tom @ www.YourMoneyMakingIdeas.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:57:21 GMT, "limey" wrote:

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs
and it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

What KIND of fabric? I'd use the same stuff they use
to get pet-stains out of carpets, but there's a chance that
that will stain the fabric worse than the urine did.

Do you know what the chair is stuffed with? Water and
a shop vac might work by itself.