Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Urine stain

"limey" wrote in message

A small family member leaked urine onto one of our dining room chairs and
it wasn't discovered until it had dried.
What is the best way to remove the stain from a cream-colored chair
fabric?

Carpet cleaner (such as Resolve) might do it ... but, you must test it first
to make sure it does not leave a spot that you will never be able to get
out. Use a hidden area (perhaps under the seat) for your test.

I assume that you have tried the safer things first, such as club soda.