Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Moen bathroom faucet mystery

OK, I have Moen single lever bathroom sink faucets, installed by some
previous owner; 1987, I would guess from the last time the house had
serious work done. One drools unless I get it at just the right angle.
I was going to just change the cartridge like I've done with a zillion
kitchen faucets, but I can't find a setscrew or such to get the handle
off. I looked at the Moen homepage, and what I have looks like the
Legend model http://www.moen.com/browsecatalog/pr...ath_legend.jpg
but when I click on it, they don't seem to have any sink faucets that
match the photo, only shower faucets, so I can't get a model number to
use to search for an instruction sheet on their site. Grr. Anybody
know either how to get the handle loose, or what a reasonable guess at
the model number might be?

Have you ever taken apart this Moen faucet... Joe Home Repair 3 April 3rd 06 03:22 PM
Moen Kitchen Faucet Ken Home Repair 10 August 2nd 05 02:24 PM
Need help fixing a Moen kitchen faucet toller Home Repair 7 September 11th 04 12:47 AM
More MOEN Kitchen Faucet Woes Dr Jack White Home Repair 0 March 13th 04 12:53 PM
Moen Faucet Repair Sundog Home Repair 2 November 4th 03 04:30 AM