Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator water dispenser dripping after filter change

Just changed my water filter on the 6 year old Kenmore side-by-
side...and now the water dispenser keeps dripping real slowly. I ran
about 3 gallons of water through it to get the air out and the water
pressure seems OK. Still keeps dripping, even removed the filter and
that didn't help.

I assume this is some kind of shutoff value that isn't completely
closing (not sure why installing a new filter caused it though). I
really don't want to call the repairman on this one....

Is this an easy repair? My model number is 106.59592992. If it is
the value, how do I identify where it is.