Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KENMORE RANGE

WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK. SO WE FINALLY
GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT CAN I TRY NEXT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tjohnson123" writes:

WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK.

Please tap your caps lock key once for future postings.

You have to wait a while for the heat to drop below a certain
threshhold before the door will unlock.

SO WE FINALLY GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT
CAN I TRY NEXT.

What did you do to get the door open? Did you break anything?

Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/
Posted to alt.home.repair

TRY POSTING IN CAPS AND SMALLS.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Tjohnson123" wrote in
message
news:d6d70d97c8bb6a5b36f0a1f0e99c857e@homerepairli ve.com...
WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK.

SO WE FINALLY
GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT CAN I TRY

NEXT.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:30:02 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

TRY POSTING IN CAPS AND SMALLS.

I think it is the name of a movie. Too bad it's opening after the
Christmas/New Year's crowds.

Christopher A. Young

"Tjohnson123" wrote