ChrisGW

Default Sears Kenmore Oven/Range

Model # 362.7555890

The oven will not light. The broiler (top broiler) works fine. I am thinking it
is the oven igniter itself since the broiler works. The igniter is the electric
coil type. Does this sound correct or should I be looking some place else?

Thanks for your help

ChrisGW

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

Power ( 110-120 volts AC ) to the ignitor and no glow = bad ignitor.

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=1990
Igniter for oven, broiler, or both.

jeff.
Appliance Repair aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

ChrisGW

Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Hi,

Power ( 110-120 volts AC ) to the ignitor and no glow = bad ignitor.

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=1990
Igniter for oven, broiler, or both.

jeff.
Appliance Repair aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Thank You very much. I am going to pick one up in the morning.

Thanks again

ChrisGW

Appliance Repair Aid

Your welcome.
If you get a chance, let us know how the repair goes.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

ChrisGW

Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Your welcome.
If you get a chance, let us know how the repair goes.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Repair all done. Took about 15 minutes to do. Very easy to do. Looks like the
top one would be more difficult to do. Had to drive to Virginia Beach (about 2
hours round trip) to get the part. Wife is happy again and that is what counts.

Thanks again
ChrisGW

Appliance Repair Aid

ChrisGW wrote:
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Your welcome.
If you get a chance, let us know how the repair goes.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Repair all done. Took about 15 minutes to do. Very easy to do. Looks like the
top one would be more difficult to do. Had to drive to Virginia Beach (about 2
hours round trip) to get the part. Wife is happy again and that is what counts.

Thanks again
ChrisGW

Hi,

Wife is happy again and that is what counts

If mama isn't happy....nobody is happy

Thankx for the update!

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid