DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KENMORE RANGE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/188839-kenmore-range.html)

Tjohnson123 January 11th 07 06:05 PM

KENMORE RANGE

WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK. SO WE FINALLY
GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT CAN I TRY NEXT.

Todd H. January 11th 07 07:26 PM

KENMORE RANGE

"Tjohnson123" writes:

WE DID AUTO CLEAN WHEN THAT FINISH MY OVEN WOULD NOT UNLOCK.

Please tap your caps lock key once for future postings.

You have to wait a while for the heat to drop below a certain
threshhold before the door will unlock.

SO WE FINALLY GO THE DOOR TO OPEN BUT THE OVEN DOES NOT HEAT WHAT
CAN I TRY NEXT.

What did you do to get the door open? Did you break anything?

Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Stormin Mormon January 11th 07 10:30 PM

KENMORE RANGE

TRY POSTING IN CAPS AND SMALLS.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Tjohnson123" wrote in
message
news:d6d70d97c8bb6a5b36f0a1f0e99c857e@homerepairli ve.com...

mm January 12th 07 02:14 AM

KENMORE RANGE

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:30:02 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

TRY POSTING IN CAPS AND SMALLS.

I think it is the name of a movie. Too bad it's opening after the
Christmas/New Year's crowds.

Christopher A. Young

"Tjohnson123" wrote