Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Gutter guards?

Awl--

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!
TIA.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

Posted to alt.home.repair

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Awl--

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!
TIA.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...t=0&scoring=d&

Doing research after the fact helps deal with problems. Doing research
before the fact helps avoid them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Proctologically Violated©® posted for all of us...

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!

Asked and answered MANY times - do your own research.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gee, hours and hours AFTER Ricodjour kindly gave me the voluminous links,
along w/ a jab that, considering his help he was quite entitled to take, YOU
had to stick in your useless and hostile 2c.
Gee.... feel better now??
--
------

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
Proctologically Violated©® posted for all of us...

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!

Asked and answered MANY times - do your own research.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Leafguard gutters work the best. Gutter helmut was a waste of money for me.

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in
message ...
Awl--

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!
TIA.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you, a very useful google compilation, really helped a lot.
Woulda indeed been easier to have done it all at once, but the gutters were
such a pita to get installed--english tudor, 4-5 stories off the ground in
places, split level, goodgawd....--I just couldn't process that much at
once.

HD sells what FrankBrookes was talking about, probably a little smoother. I
actually have a cupla packs, w/ little kluge-y hinges.
They seem heavy enough to just lay in over the brackets w/ some stability.
Also used the Amerimex black plastic rolls, altho a poster referred to them
sagging in the sun.

Amazing how divided the opinions were, no consensus at all, but still quite
educational.
Which my gutter guy had sort of already summarized.

He told me about still another product not mentioned anywhe
A goddamm SPONGE that fills the entire space of the gutter!!
But it rots over time.

Also, the RainGuard gutter-less system was neat to see. Can't for the life
of me figger out who would want this system--and an expensive one, at that.

A lot of issues I would not have anticipated--incl. bees, wasps, etc.

Yeah, I gotta learn how to use google....
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Awl--

Any experience/opinions?
Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves.
HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per
foot, as the gutter itself!!
TIA.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...t=0&scoring=d&

Doing research after the fact helps deal with problems. Doing research
before the fact helps avoid them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Proctologically Violated©® posted for all of us...

Gee.... feel better now??

Yup Mr Sphincter Probed
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Proctologically Violated©® posted for all of us...

Gee, hours and hours AFTER Ricodjour kindly gave me the voluminous links

Well, as long as you admit you didn't do ANY research on your own and you are a
lazy asshole otherwise you wouldn't get penetrated I guess my work here is
finished.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.