Default Gutter guards: worth installing?

Are gutter guards such as these any good:

Do they remove the need for manual cleaning out of gutters every year?

Thanks
Bruce

Scraggy

Are gutter guards such as these any good:

Do they remove the need for manual cleaning out of gutters every year?

Thanks
Bruce

I use them, I have overhanging trees by my garage, they do exactly what it
says on the tin
members. Groucho Marx

Thanks.

Thinking about it, I suppose they are OK for leaves but won't be able
prevent "silting up" due to accumulation of fine muck and debris
washing off the roof.

Bruce

installing beadboard edog Woodworking 4 March 4th 05 08:54 PM
Installing wall tile... Move electrical outlet level to new wall? Al Kondo Home Repair 3 February 17th 05 03:51 PM
Installing humidistat on Intertherm Central A/C unit HvacTech2 Home Repair 10 July 6th 04 11:42 AM
Installing bar sink in basement, need advice/help on installing drain in concrete Randall2n Home Repair 8 December 29th 03 03:20 PM
Installing Parkay Flooring JTM Home Repair 1 July 23rd 03 06:32 PM