Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Repair

Check us out today and receive an additional 10% off your purchase!

http://designcustomwebsites.com/

We make purchasing a customized, unique website simple! Choose from a
wide variety of packages to suit your needs. Quality work at an
affordable cost!

Our company has been a leader in the web development industry for
nearly 10 years! We take the time to understand your business and your
needs. Together, we will create a custom site to your specificatoins.
Trust the professionals.

* One on One Consultation
* E-commerce
* Flash
* Copywriting
* Database Creation
* SEO
* Site Submission

Check us out at:
http://designcustomwebsites.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
Check us out today and receive an additional 10% off your overpriced
purchase!

http://designcustomspam.com/

We make purchasing a customized, unique website simple! Choose from a
wide variety of crappy packages to suit your needs. Hack work at an
affordable cost! Send us your money

Our company has been a loser in the web development industry for
nearly 10 years! If we were any good, we'd not have to advertise in
no-commercial newsgroups.