Joseph Meehan

Default Is this Home Repair or not

Come on now, what could be more related to home repair than "Seduce
Women Instantly?"

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Carpenter Ant" wrote in message
Is this a Home Repair news group
or a Ransley Repair group?

Recently I have seen nothing but non-sense in here.
Its time to grow up people, this is NOT a friends chat room.

This is a Home Repair News Group.

Maybe there should be a cover charge to keep out the slugs!
It works for the local clubs.........why not here? LOL

Carpenter Ant

Like I said Joseph:
Recently I have seen nothing but non-sense in here.
Its time to grow up people, this is NOT a friends chat room.

I actually thought you were one of the helpful guys here, NOT another slug.

Thund3rstruck

Carpenter Ant rambled on about something in
:

Is this a Home Repair news group
or a Ransley Repair group?

Recently I have seen nothing but non-sense in here.
Its time to grow up people, this is NOT a friends chat room.

This is a Home Repair News Group.

Maybe there should be a cover charge to keep out the slugs!
It works for the local clubs.........why not here? LOL

Suggestion. If their messages are annoying, most newsreaders allow
blocking of IDs by e-mail addy.

For myself, it's been really nice since they hit the filter. G

NOI

Joseph Meehan

Like I said Joseph:
Recently I have seen nothing but non-sense in here.
Its time to grow up people, this is NOT a friends chat room.

I actually thought you were one of the helpful guys here, NOT another

slug.

Think back. Each year at this time we get the same problem. I don't
think it is just an accident that it happens every year just a school lets
out for the summer.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Robert A. Barr

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Come on now, what could be more related to home repair than "Seduce
Women Instantly?"

True. And once all those pesky repair chores are done, and your home is
comfortable and admired, who couldn't use a larger penis?

iBuyMinis

Bless you Sir.

http://iBuyMinis.Us

"JWB" wrote in message news:YwhLa.7949