Posted to alt.home.repair

Default help seasonal home repair.

Firstly merry christmas to all.

Secondly: Last night I heard an enormous clattering from my rooftop. I
went back to sleep but on examination this morning there seem to be
hoofprints in my roof shingles and two parrallel tracks going off the
edge.

The chiminey looks like some big fat guy tried to climb down it and
there are scraps of shiney paper stck on the fire grate.

There are really big wet bootprints across my living room carpet and
some ******* ate all my cookies.

So far, roof repair, morter chimney bricks, clean carpet.

Well , I am going to finish off the "punch" from last nights party and

Merry Christmas