Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do Mills Pride cabinets ever go on sale?

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Why not call the HD manager and ask them?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff McAhren wrote:
I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

go to home cheapo's website and find their moving section and fill out
a change of address and tell them you are moving tomorrow. Also fill
out a change of address form for the USPS, you will get a ton of
coupons in the mail.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in news:1152826626.531361.186310@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Or if you don't have a HD credit card, ipen one up and the first purchase
is 10% off. Load it up with up to 2k and you get 200 off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd stay away from the Mill's Pride vinyl clad. We've got the "Classic"
in our apartment and the seams leak. It does have a lifetime guarantee
but this is the third time in 8 years that 3 of the cabinets will need
to be replaced. The one under the sink needs to be completely replaced
but the owner probably won't do that. I might.
Richard

mrsgator88 wrote:
I bought something at Home Depot today and they gave me a 10% off coupon
that's good at the end of the month.

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

That offer is no longer valid. I just ordered $2600 in slider plus
installation and asked to open a card. They had a manager come down and
give me the bad news.

Al Bundy wrote:
"Jeff McAhren" wrote in news:1152826626.531361.186310@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Or if you don't have a HD credit card, ipen one up and the first purchase
is 10% off. Load it up with up to 2k and you get 200 off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stubby wrote in
:

Al Bundy wrote:
"Jeff McAhren" wrote in
news:1152826626.531361.186310@ 75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on
sale? This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Or if you don't have a HD credit card, ipen one up and the first
purchase is 10% off. Load it up with up to 2k and you get 200 off.

Cheap-ass scumbuckets!
Posted to alt.home.repair

No they never sell them, they are display only

Posted to alt.home.repair

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on
sale? This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

In June they were on sale at 30% off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

...and the seams leak.

Cabinet seams leak? What do you mean?

Well my experience is with the "Classic" model. These are molded
composit board with vinyl coatings. There is a "seam" on the inside
corners of the doors. The failure happens on doors that are exposed to
water (eg. the below sink cabinet) the seam leaks and water penetrates
to the molded core causing it to swellcausing the seam to open up
even more more water enters mildew and mold and eventually the entire
vinyl coating peels off. Some of the seams are better and our right
door is only now starting to fail after 4 years. The left one peeled
after 3 months. They have been good about their "lifetime guarantee".
We'll see how they feel about the 3rd go round.
Richard

Is moving kitchen cabinets just not done? redcat Home Repair 6 June 7th 13 05:55 PM
unhappy with Cardell kitchen cabinets [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 24th 06 09:51 PM
Kitchen cabinets Lynn Home Ownership 16 March 23rd 04 04:51 PM
For Sale: Carbide End Mills and Router Bits Tom Metalworking 0 January 2nd 04 04:50 AM
Building Kitchen Cabinets Swingman Woodworking 33 November 14th 03 07:09 PM