Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Do Mills Pride cabinets ever go on sale?

wrote in
ps.com:

I'd stay away from the Mill's Pride vinyl clad. We've got the
"Classic" in our apartment and the seams leak. It does have a lifetime
guarantee but this is the third time in 8 years that 3 of the cabinets
will need to be replaced. The one under the sink needs to be
completely replaced but the owner probably won't do that. I might.
Richard

mrsgator88 wrote:
I bought something at Home Depot today and they gave me a 10% off
coupon that's good at the end of the month.

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on
sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

I put them in the last house I rebuilt and they came out excellent.
DOn't know about test of time. Sold the place a few months after.\

...and the seams leak.

Cabinet seams leak? What do you mean?