Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kv888831393ster@gmail.com is offline

Default Do Mills Pride cabinets ever go on sale?

I'd stay away from the Mill's Pride vinyl clad. We've got the "Classic"
in our apartment and the seams leak. It does have a lifetime guarantee
but this is the third time in 8 years that 3 of the cabinets will need
to be replaced. The one under the sink needs to be completely replaced
but the owner probably won't do that. I might.
Richard

mrsgator88 wrote:
I bought something at Home Depot today and they gave me a 10% off coupon
that's good at the end of the month.

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale?
This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!