Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack

Default Cheap prescription Safety glasses

Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses
that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my
regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any
tips

Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses
that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my
regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any
tips

You might try ESS, this is something similar to what I wear in shooting
competition
http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/ice24.html

I've got my reservations about them personally, for highpower matches the
lenses are little too close to your eye and hence pick up brow oils and
sweat, but I don't know about work situations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jack inquired about safety glasses and to this I say:
I have not ordered from any of these companys but have
looked over there web sites and they are cheaper than any local optical
shops in my area.

39dollarglasses.com
goggles4u.com
19dollareyeglasses.com

Good luck!
H.R.

Anti foq safety glasses Mark UK diy 21 February 1st 06 07:34 PM
Cliffs Safety Glasses at Big Lots ANTHONY DIODATI Woodworking 14 January 19th 06 09:56 PM
Cheap drills Simon Pleasants UK diy 11 June 22nd 04 12:17 AM
product warning: Rockler's shop safety glasses J.B. Bobbitt Woodworking 2 September 9th 03 02:00 AM