DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheap prescription Safety glasses (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/166614-cheap-prescription-safety-glasses.html)

Jack June 23rd 06 09:54 PM

Cheap prescription Safety glasses

Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses
that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my
regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any
tips

Eigenvector June 24th 06 12:50 AM

Cheap prescription Safety glasses

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses
that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my
regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any
tips

You might try ESS, this is something similar to what I wear in shooting
competition
http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/ice24.html

I've got my reservations about them personally, for highpower matches the
lenses are little too close to your eye and hence pick up brow oils and
sweat, but I don't know about work situations.

[email protected] June 25th 06 06:13 PM

Cheap prescription Safety glasses

Jack inquired about safety glasses and to this I say:
I have not ordered from any of these companys but have
looked over there web sites and they are cheaper than any local optical
shops in my area.

39dollarglasses.com
goggles4u.com
19dollareyeglasses.com